I need to find the right career path!

over 12 years ago

I have been with my current employer for 7 years. I am not happy and I don’t feel secure but I don’t know what path to choose. I need help finding the right career for me.

Lauren 11/21/83

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

if you feel this way a change of pace might be best for you. start looking into other things and whatever catches your eye try it out. i view you as more of a leader than a follower. i feel that you could be inspiring people somehow,a hint of spirituality is there too. i believe you could be in for a big surprise soon,lauren.

over 12 years ago
angel_of_lights didn't upload a photo

Angel of Lights (angel_of_lights)

52 posts

Lauren, in this harsh economy there are careers unique to the date you were born that you should do. Frankly its the only way you can choose the right career path that will guarantee that you beat out your competition. I do a combination of astrology/tarot reading that gives you specific choices. Believe me you will know instantly once you hear it. You have been heavily invalidated and This is why you are not happy and are insecure and things are not working. You’re right. Sooner or later you will lose your job to someone who is born to be there so Please schedule an appointment ASAP. I can see you’re ready to get serious so let the Universe guide you to assured success in terms of income and making money. It’s a lot of work to make the change or adjustment so you might as well be SURE you’re doing the right thing. Blessings, Angel of Lights

over 12 years ago
theloveexpert's photo

The Love Expert (theloveexpert)

6 posts

Hi Lauren im seeing yes you are in need of a job change and i can help you find the place that will make you happy hope to hear from you soon