Why am I still single at 10 months?

over 12 years ago

Yep, it’s been 10 months to exact. I don’t want to be an old lady with millions of cats. What’s really going on with my love life?

over 12 years ago
worldwidepsychic didn't upload a photo

Worldwide-Psychic-Samantha (worldwidepsychic)

10 posts

Hello Dear,

I am picking up very strongly that it seems your in a rush also that you seem to be holding on to something from the past. Please contact me with you’re first name & DOB..

Looking forward to hearing from you, Love & Light: Samantha :)

over 12 years ago
magickspot's photo

That Tarot Girl (magickspot)

60 posts

Mature enough to know that cats are usually the fate of old maids, your maiden tho needs to be set free. a little run of bad luck shouldnt hold you back. go get em tiger :)

over 12 years ago
mystical_mia's photo

~ Mystical Mia ~ (mystical_mia)

33 posts

Mystical Mia Is here to answer all questions. This is the lady you have been waiting for. You have tryed the rest now please take the time and try the best!

Mia helps with love and all matters of life. Nothing to big or to small she can not slove. Click Mia Now! God gifted true miracle worker,25 years experience reuniting lost souls and restoring them as one.

Working with strong powerful,naver failing methods,solves the impossible problems permanently.

I’ll be waiting for you. Blessings

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Why are you in such a rush have you been diagnosed with a fatal disease. Love should never be rushed and let happen naturally. This 10 months is good use it to heal and put past relationships to rest so that when mr right finally comes along your in the right headspace. Stop fixating on this men pick it up easily. Get on with life and when you least expect when your not looking he will come along

over 12 years ago
theloveadvisors didn't upload a photo

The love Advisor (theloveadvisors)

6 posts

Hi may i have your first name so i can look more into your love life for you? Thanks hope to hear from you soon

over 12 years ago
clairvoyant_angel's photo

Angel Advisor Nina (clairvoyant_angel)

5 posts

Hello I am picking up a lot of emotions throughout your direction Love has been something that has in many ways driven you crazy but I am hear to shed some light whenever you are ready for a session contact me! Godbless

over 12 years ago
peter_dolding_psychic didn't upload a photo

Peter Dolding-Psychic (peter_dolding_psychic)

4 posts

I sense that you are looking for something more in terms of relationship than most others.

You immeadiatly sense what others are like and so as a consquence appear to be fussy when it comes to relationships.

The one thing I would say to you is do not lower those standards accept only the best and recognise that the best takes a little time to find.

If you feel i could help in anyway please give me a call Peter