so confused

over 12 years ago

hello i have talked to alot of psychics and had some reads that have nothing to do with my life…but i need some help im seeing this guy kinda hes my really good friend and i have no clue what he wants and he wont talk to me about it, and we recently got in a argument and i dont even know why he is mad at me he wont talk to me im scared im gonna lose him…please help me

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Firstly never chase a man they pick up on it

2ndly never force a man to talk it has to be on his terms

let the dust settle don’t contact him let him contact you else you will push him away further.

Let things happen naturally and don’t always be available make him chase you

over 12 years ago

yah i was doing the let him chase me thing then he was wondering why i wasnt talking to him as much and then he got mad for some reason and yes i then got worried and started txting him and i wont txt him anymore but i was just worried and still am i dont wanna lose him :(

over 12 years ago

Never sit around waiting for a guy to choose you!

Never sit around and wait for someone to decide what the rest of your life will be!

You decide if you want to choose him based on who he is today, (not who you might think he is in a relationship) and today he is not acting like someone you want to choose!

over 12 years ago

so pretty much i should just move on cause hes not the right guy for me…just stay as friends

over 12 years ago

Don’t worry in this situation as i am ready to guide you in this difficult time.

thanks.

over 12 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

I get a feeling that he was confused and a bit upset over something you said during that argument. I can help. Joyce

over 12 years ago

the thing is i didnt say anything he saw something he didnt like and i dont even know what

over 12 years ago

hi, don’t hesitate to contact me either for an e-mail reading or live chat. I’d be happy to help you with this.

Lorraine

over 12 years ago
readerpsychic's photo

Psychic Angelic Anney (readerpsychic)

26 posts

Hi Danica, I agree, let him contact you which he will do when the dust has settled. Please feel free to contact me, and I will let you know more my love, God Bless xxx ;)

over 12 years ago
astralfox's photo

Astral Fox (astralfox)

1 post

Danica, I agree with what has been said. Let him come to you. He is upset because he believes you ‘implied’ something about him in this argument. From what I can tell, you didn’t mean for your statement to come off this way.

over 12 years ago

implied?? lol sorry can think right now what does this mean