Log cabin

over 12 years ago

My partner and I have been talking lately about a shared dream of having a log cabin in an isolated area. can you see this happening for us together?

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I would say because both you and your boyfriend have had the same dream it is telling you that this relationship will be sucessful on your own terms without help. Also look at other aspects of your life as well as a log cabin means you will be sucessful on your own terms but I don’t think it has anything to do with owning one.

over 12 years ago

yes, I can tell you about this dream. Just contact me.

thanks.

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

I think it is sweet your both having this dream, it tells me you are both building something very strong together, however this may have been a slow journey ( or still is for you both) . I also feel from this dream there is outside influences that has made things hard for your relationship to move forward in a manner you both want.

But hang in there! This dream and the fact your both having it is an awesome foretelling of what is to come….

Smiles Myztic

over 12 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Is this an actual dream? Or is it something you both share in common? Not clear on your question.

over 12 years ago
psychicgiovanni's photo

Gio (psychicgiovanni)

26 posts

All things are possible. Maby that is not in store for you and your love one. Everyone has a future booked out on a path. Find out what your is. With my god giving gift and over 20+ years of experience I would be more then glad to assisted in any aspect in your life. Allow me to tune into your aura/energy to seek the answers you would like to know. :)