This One or That One

over 12 years ago

I am a divorced woman and my ex is on his way to see me from Virginia, I live in Kentucky, right now. My boyfriend, significant other, is in jail and I am distraught. My next door neighbor has a fixation for me and I know he is a bachelor and rich, but I am so confused. Which one is right for me?

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hi Carol,if you send me a message,by clicking on my profile and selecting “leave a message” including your date of birth, i will be happy to pull a few cards for you free of charge to see if we have a connection,i am so sorry you are feeling distraught, i will try to help you and give some insight.

over 12 years ago

I sent the message

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Can I be honest you haven’t given yourself time between partners to heal from past relationships. Ever ask yourself why you keep attracting the same kind, why relationships have ended as they have well what stands out and its quite common is people don’t take time out away from being in a relationship, don’t reflect upon whats happened and it repeats itself. The guy in jail stare clear of, the neighbour knows your taken and finds that appealing and your ex same thing once you become available then the game changes in a mans eyes. You are better to take time out to heal that way you know that the next relationship isnt a rebound. Always look after you make guys wait and work for your affection the one who respects that is worth it the rest well be upfront and send packing.

over 12 years ago

Yep, I have been turned this way and that way. I dont need to be with someone to be happy, I just need to be sure I am not passing up someone I should of looked at closer, I guess.

over 12 years ago
maroon didn't upload a photo

maroon

6 posts

” My boyfriend, significant other, is in jail and I am distraught. My next door neighbor has a fixation for me and I know he is a bachelor and rich, but I am so confused. Which one is right for me?”

I’d say no one is right for you yet, since you are not emotionally ready for a relationship. You’re choosing between a jail guy, and then “this guy who is a bachelor and rich”, sorry but your way of thinking grosses me out. To me, it sounds like you just want either a “rich successful guy”, or a “bad boy”. You don’t really care for love. When you grow up, and realise there’s more in a relationship than that, you may be able to find the right one.

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

hey sweetie, I think I may be of assistance to you. this neighbor the “rich bachelor” doesnt seem like you two even really know eachother I feel it is more of a flirting type of thing. And considering that your boyfriend is in jail… I would say he isnt very good for you. your a very sweeet kind caring woman who deserves to be treated right. but this ex… this is the one that stands out to me the most… for further infromation contact me for a chat’. take care,

Annabell

over 12 years ago

Hello All, Well, the truth is the ex showed up and he said he would stick around and share quarters with me and the boyfriend that is still in jail, (share bills). The ex is infatuated with a younger woman that works near here and wants to be here for that reason, I am spinning. The jerk next door is crazy and I think he is into some very obscene things I want nothing to do with. The ex is with me right now and I think he is just trying to see where my head is at, I think I love the guy in jail, but I am probably thinking too much, I dont know. I am in a rock between two hard spots, HELP!!!!!

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

Im not exactly sure how you can really think with all of this going on. When you find the one, you will know it! You fall in love, it shouldn’t be this pick and choose option kinda thing. And if you continue doing that you will never find someone who you can be with that cares for you heart,body and soul or that you care for in the same way.

Dont settle! ... Dont be with a man just for the sake of having one around. You dont need that. Hold out for an amazing love affair. Wait for some one who makes your heart race, makes you feel like a teenager when they are close to you and looks at you like your the only woman in the world. Trust me, this type of love and romance does exist.

Myztic

over 12 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

If you have birthdates for all three of them lets chat and see what they bring into your life…I get a feeling that there is a number 4 coming into your life so get ready…Best Always, Joyce