Aura and cleaning negative energy help

over 13 years ago

Hi, I have been told by some readers that I have negative energy around me that is effecting my life. I have never done anything because I can not afford to. I was wondering if anyone has any advice and if this is something I can do for myself. Thank you, Susan

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey Susan,

Yes of course you can do many things yourself.Be kind and gentle with yourself, know that No One can ever tell you 100% what your future is, nor what your needs are. Remember that you have free will, good common sense, and the right to shape your own life.

I would be glad to help you what ever issue you have. Am just a click away and waiting for your call.

blessings

over 13 years ago
psychicguidejenna didn't upload a photo

Your Psychic Guide Jenna (psychicguidejenna)

1 post

There are many ways to help with chakras or energies. Theres actually some meditations I can help u on.

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

hey hun there are ways of doing this your self but it is not easy to do, you must practice over and over again until you get it right, when i learnd how it took me 1inhalf yr, to get it completely perfect! if you need help i can help you in anyway i can, sometimes it is best to be done with a meditation, it helps the cycle not repeat over again, most psychics on here charge for there labor however I DO NOT chagr for my labor it is done inside my church like i tell my clients i think its crazy for me to charge ppl in need for walking into my church, i do not work with anything negitive / evil. i am a christian and i do beliven god, if you was serious about doing this please provide me your d.o.b and i will tell you what type of aura you exactly have because it verys also what type of cleansing/meditation you need to do and i will help you to do it and show you wich steps need to be took. Many Blessings Ms.Carmellahope to hear from you soon :)

over 13 years ago
guardianangel didn't upload a photo

Guardian Angel (guardianangel)

29 posts

Hi dear yes thier is something you can do yourself to remove these negative energies or i can do it for you for only 30.00 guaranteed results,also so you know its done right hope to hear back from you thanks.

over 13 years ago
psychicvalentinavisions didn't upload a photo

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

42 posts

Hi, i would love too help you by answering all your questions and guiding you toward the right path. Contact me with your name and DOB, and please hire. Godbless

over 13 years ago
mysticangel didn't upload a photo

Mystic Angel (mysticangel)

17 posts

Hello, yes indeed there are things you can do on your own and there are things that I can help do for you, at minimal cost and quite quickly. I look forward to helping you out! mystic angel