Hes split up with her - does he want me back?

over 12 years ago
irishhoney didn't upload a photo

irishhoney

20 posts

Just found out my ex boyfriend has split with his girlfriend….do u sense whether he wants me back? thank you xx

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Best advice let things settle for him and if he is meant to come back he will on his own terms. Do not force things if he contacts you do not rush into anything. He needs time to process the breakup

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Best advice let things settle for him and if he is meant to come back he will on his own terms. Do not force things if he contacts you do not rush into anything. He needs time to process the breakup

over 12 years ago

As i am ready to give you the real truth. There are some sweet chances but you have to be careful.

contact me for clarification.

thanks.

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

It might be best for you to wait things out and let him come to you.

But if you do want to know more let me help you, just contact me to get clarity :)

over 12 years ago
irishhoney didn't upload a photo

irishhoney

20 posts

Thanks everyone and yes Debbie, you are right – that is exactly how I feel about it. If it is meant to be again for us, then he will come towards me when the time is right and not before. I definitely won’t be chasing him, if he wants me he has ALOT of making up to do….I was just wondering if he is wanting me back xx