I'm new to this

over 12 years ago

Would someone be able to tell me if its possible to get a free pyshic reading or do you have to pay? Someone please write back as soon as possible, thank you.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Its a paid reading site,though “connection time” (the first three mins) is free,and some people may reach out for some brief assistance in the forum,though its not meant to replace an actual reading,with an adviser you feel comfortable and connected with.There are also numerous ”$10 deals” and low per min rates offered by many,depending on your budget.good luck

over 12 years ago
pagirl31 didn't upload a photo

pagirl31

11 posts

hi im not a psychic im a client like u here on bitwine u can post a question or a concern that u have and would like an answer to many psychics here read the posts and some will answer ur questions u can click on their names and read their profiles that have info about them and the type of readings they do along with their prices for live chats. u can read reviews left by clients who had readings done with that psychic and decide if u would want to get a reading done. This site has alot of very wonderful gifted psychics who offer many different readings also give great positive advice to people who are on this site looking for help with whatever is going on in ur life. start reading profiles and see who u feel would best help u and who u feel a connection with. most all offer a free few mins to see if u have a connection with in live chat.Hope i helped alittle good luck! take care Lucy

over 12 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

hi my readings are free in the first 5 minutes i will give you honest answers and tell you what you want to know all i will need is your name and dob