moving

over 12 years ago
gav didn't upload a photo

gavin (gav)

17 posts

i am moving. is this a good move for my family?

over 12 years ago

Hi Gavin,

Whilst id be happy to give you a reading around this I’d firstly look at your reasons for moving. More often then not this alone will tell you whether it’s the right decision.

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

I feel that there are some unfinished business that may need to be addressed However, this move will be good new start for your family. if you like you can come chat with me I use no tools or need birth dates. but truthfully, this will be a good move:-) Please trust yourself.

over 12 years ago
readings_by_jacqui's photo

Sara-Jacquelyn (readings_by_jacqui)

23 posts

This action is a bit premature, even thought you felt you and your family were not quite in balance where your at. You havent finished what you started where your at. life is kind of like chapters in a book.to get the most out of a book you should read each chapter thoroughly before moving to the next.. you will be okay though, your own willpower and strength will help you rebuild a foundation. I would be happy to really read the Tarot for you so you can get a look at both paths, staying or leaving.

over 12 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

i see good things for you and tell you more but i will need your name and dob in chat and i will give you honest answers of whats to come

over 12 years ago

talk to me with your name and dob and i will tell you the truth.

thanks.

over 12 years ago
gav didn't upload a photo

gavin (gav)

17 posts

my name is gavan 07april57. we have moved and i am now looking for work. things are a little volitial at the moment. money has never been this bad. i’m hanging on by a thread.