My Ex

over 12 years ago
jamienaorr didn't upload a photo

jamienaorr

1 post

Will my ex-boyfriend and good friend develop a close relationship when they live together in the same apartment?

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

I hope you won’t even think of that possibility to happen.. but we can talk and learn more about it. :)

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I feel a lot of your name popping up into their future conversations.lets look further with a tarot card reading.message me soon and we talk about the reading and what it would entail before we even begin.i need your dobs too.bless you

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

please send me full name along with date of birth for complete Accuracy and Honesty Now !

over 12 years ago
auroraravenfire didn't upload a photo

Aurora Ravenfire (auroraravenfire)

4 posts

Be careful that your insecurities and fear does not push them together. Please contact me for a full reading and advice.

over 12 years ago
gypsyknowsbest's photo

Mrs. Samantha (gypsyknowsbest)

5 posts

you dont have to be a psychic to know that that will only lead to trouble.If you broke up with this guy he obviously was forced out of the relationship.He must have alot of unsettled emotions.so for him to see you in a relationship with another guy weather your just friends or something more,will rouse up trouble,maybe not at first,but progressively.

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

Hi hon, it’s not a question of what is eventually going to happen between those two. It’s more about knowing how to address it when such moments come to pass.

over 12 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

call me in chat whit name and dob and i will give you honest answers and tell you what you want to know

over 12 years ago

something will happen in near future which will be handy for you.

contact me.

thanks.