Love story or horror story??? NEED ANSWERS!!!

over 12 years ago

My name is Sabrina. About a year ago, i met and became friends with a guy named Paul. We met up at local places, shared emails, and shared our life stories with each other. Earlier this year, I confronted him about his problems and we stopped talking. We ran into each other a few months ago and i found out he is seeing someone new. I feel he still thinks of me and still loves me, even though he is in a relationship. What is up?

over 12 years ago

hi Sabrina. I’m available if you would like to hire for a reading to see what’s going on with him and his feelings towards you and what he wants. He could be happy with the person he is with. If you’d like a reading I’m here!

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I am going to be honest you scared him off confronting a guy shows you are controlling and invasive. You should have let him come to you. He will remember you for that and he may not come back because he doesn’t want to be put through that again. You are better to move on with your life and learn from this. If he is meant to come back he needs to do that on his terms and realise things for himself. Forcing things will push him further away.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey sabrina im lea, i would be glad to provide Accurate and Honest details to each n every question you have sooo… in order to do so can i get you to call online with ur date of birth n have a mini session first free of charge to verify connection and then get into a reading call n i will give you a lower rate :)

over 12 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

hi i see good things for you but i will need your name and dob and i will tell you all you need to know whit honest answers call me in chat and i will be happy to help you

over 12 years ago
psychicsarafina's photo

Esmeralda (psychicsarafina)

22 posts

Hi Sabrina yes I picked up the energies very strong and yes he does still think about you and holds secret feelings in his heart for you but there is more to this story of regarding why he has moved on and what stands up ahead in the future with him. Contact me now!

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

Hello Sabrina, truthfully he is in a positive relationship. He is facing some problems now. Once he saw you again, he does think of you and miss the friendship but sweetie he is happy. Please let this be. You are on a road to a new love or currently have a “friend” now. Please contact me if you would love more details. I do not use tools or need birth dates. very accurate. There is a new path for you:-)