Is my Boyfriend cheating on me?

over 13 years ago

I have been with my boyfriend for about 2 years and have a 4 year old daughter from a previous relationship. We met in college and fell madly in love, and lived together from the start. We couldn’t bear to be apart a year ago, it would hurt, but now he doesn’t even speak to me and I think he lies to me about what he is doing and where he is going. He is 10 years older than me, but allot more confident and outgoing. I just feelIdon’t trust him anymore and it breaks my heart thinking back to a year ago when he loved me and I felt wanted. Is he behaving this way because he is cheating on me?

over 13 years ago

Contact me hun, I will be able to help you get to the bottom of your dilemma, if there is bad news I will tell you—NO sugarcoating, very honest.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

hello there,

I would be happy to help you in your current situaion. if you’re confused & need clearity to make the right decision let me help you. I wont tell you what you want to hear, but what you need to hear atthis point of time. contact me for honest reading on your current situation. call me i’am on line & waiting for you.

blessings

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

hi hun i can give you a REAL reading to see weather or not there is someone else in his life or if he is just having diferent feelings if there was any lies told to you in the relahtionship and what they were i will give you Accurate advise to help give you clairity and guide you to what you need to be aware of please give me your d.o.b aswell as his that way i can conntact with you hun :) Many Blessings Ms.Carmella

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello please Join me in chat box with your date of birth,time and place of birth with full name for answer of your questions. god bless you.

over 13 years ago

HI, sorry you are feeling this way. Feel free to contact me for answers, I’d be happy to help you with a reading

take care

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

You do need to talk to your boyfriend that is very important but for the moment you need to just give him time because if he isn’t cheating then acusing him will make things worse. He maybe dealing with some stuff that you are not aware of and that is why it is important that when the timing is right you talk to him just remind him that you love him and that you are there for him and that if he needs to talk that you will just listen. That is all you can do, do not get needy or insecure that will drive him away. Just be patient. You could always hire a private investigator.

over 13 years ago

Times change and so do people. The time frame you specified sounds about right for “True Colors” to emerge, its about the comfort zone.

I have a lifetime of experience (40 years) to Enlighten you on what is really going on.

Contact me and we shall get to the bottom of this.

over 13 years ago
sugarisnotsweet didn't upload a photo

sugarisnotsweet

7 posts

sometimes us women over think too much. just relax and see how things are. step aside from the relationship a little and give each other some space, so that way it gives you time to really think what u can offer and receive from this relationship.

over 13 years ago
psychicvalentinavisions didn't upload a photo

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

42 posts

Hi, i would love too help you by answering all your questions and guiding you toward the right path. Contact me with your name and DOB, and please hire. Godbless

over 12 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

I would be happy to help you i help many people whit this problem before but will need to chat whit you and i need your name and bod and his i will give you honest answers my

over 12 years ago
psychicsarafina's photo

Esmeralda (psychicsarafina)

22 posts

Hi!Hun there is only two reason why he has become distant with you. Contact me now so I may pick up the energies that surround you best to reveal to you what truly is going on and help you best in your relationship to succeed!

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

Is he about 5’10 – 6ft with dark hair, strong build. Is there something stressing him out at work or going on?, is this what he is telling you? He is troubled. if I connected please come chat with me. I use no tools or birth dates.