will love come soon???

over 12 years ago

My luck with guys has not been the greatest. I would like to know if i’m ever going to meet that special person.

Ireyna 11/21/83

over 12 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

Hello,your more than welcome to come by in chat and talk to me.Thanks,Stephanie

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

if you like i have an indepth 12 card reading that covers love, marriage,health finances career and education.i call it the 12 card zodiac reading.let me know if your interested.

over 12 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

call me in chat and i will help you whit honest answers i will be happy to help you and tell you what you want to know

over 12 years ago
psychicsarafina's photo

Esmeralda (psychicsarafina)

22 posts

Hi! Hun I have helped many in your situation find their TRUE soul mate and I will help you! contact me now lets get started stop letting the time use you and leave you with nothing. Now is time for you to take control of time and what it really has to offer you in LOVE:)

over 12 years ago
angelicbutterfly's photo

Mrs. Jones (angelicbutterfly)

57 posts

Oops, edited: Sweetie, I feel there is something in your past affecting your future. There is trust issues. If you feel I connected please feel free to chat with me. I use no tools or need birth dates. There are road blocks that needs to be addressed and moved and then love will come your way:-)

over 12 years ago

hi, Please contact me via e-mail if you would like a tarot email reading, or live chat. I’m able to show you what you could expect regards to finding mr.right.

over 12 years ago
readings_by_jacqui's photo

Sara-Jacquelyn (readings_by_jacqui)

23 posts

I do not read a problem with you getting a mate for you are a unique, sharp person who I am picking up has a bit of clairvoyance of her own! You just need to trust your own guides and stop over anaylizing a person so quickly… I would love to read the tarot for you, lets take a peek at your path as it is and see if we can adjust it a bit to attract what you really want.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Yes I do see you meeting someone have you joined any clubs of interest or are you part of anything that you have an interest in that way you will have something in common. For some reason I am picking up something to do with building houses as I see the framing of a house. Be patient it could be your looking in the wrong places night clubs are not a good place to look but as stated whatever your interested in look at clubs like for example if you like to read a book club or if you like the outdoors such as nature try a bird watching club or if you like to do extreme sports perhaps something to do with that.

over 12 years ago

actually i have joined some meetup groups recently, maybe I will me someone at one…