Will we ever get a second chance?

over 12 years ago
pebbles13 didn't upload a photo

pebbles13

1 post

My ex and I have been broken up for awhile, however we are still good friends. As time goes on, I still can not picture him not being in my life as my boyfriend and eventually my husband. Will we ever get a second chance to work out our relationship?

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hi there Pebbles,if you click on my profile and select “leave me a message” and include your date of births,i will be very happy to give you a sample tarot reading free of charge by message,to see if we have a connection.bless you

over 12 years ago
psychicgiovanni's photo

Gio (psychicgiovanni)

26 posts

Hello Pebbles

Love is tricky especially when it comes to soul mates. Allow me to answer any questions that you seek to know the truth about. I will establish a connection with You and I and the spiritual world to guide & lead you into the right path. Dont live life not knowing you have the advantage with Psychic’s of knowing what you want. I would be more then glad to help I am online now…

Looking forward to speaking with you :)

over 12 years ago
amphorablue didn't upload a photo

Laura Brown (amphorablue)

5 posts

Pebbles there seems to be a lot of hemming and hawing as well as a great deal of confusion on the part of your ex. There is an indication here that he seems to have issues with shutting the door entirely. If you would like to take a look at this privately please feel free to set up an email reading or contact me for a chat reading.

Blessed be! Amphora

over 12 years ago

hi Pebbles. I’m more than happy to do a tarot reading for you. please feel free to contact

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

Hi there, Pebbles.

There is always a chance to make things right – that, when you learn of your mistakes and of course, right timing.

Let me help you. :)