confused, sad help needed

over 12 years ago

Hello there is this guy I am interested in. He is somewhat distant and I’m not sure how he feels about me. I think about him a lot and want to be with him but feel like its not working. Have tried to date others but I just think about him when out with other guys. I’m confused and it does hurt. Not sure if I’m suppose to be patient or what to do. Haven’t heard from him.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

send me a msg with your date of births and will draw some cards for you free of charge,to see if we have a connection.

over 12 years ago

hello, I’d be happy to show you what I see.

please feel free to contact me!

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

If you’re confused & need the clarity to make the right decision let me help you

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Best advice have a read of catchem and keepem by christian carter and follow it to the letter. It will teach you many things that will help. He does have a newsletter you can sign up for. So many woman are in your position and once they read this it shows them where they are going wrong.

over 12 years ago
magickspot's photo

That Tarot Girl (magickspot)

60 posts

confusion is one of the worse things ever. have you tried talking to him? maybe he hasnt contacted you – but could it hurt for you to contact him.. many times we let ourselves wind up being our own worse road block. get some confidence and just shoot for the stars gurl :) if you need a reading we’re all here to help guide you in the right direction! xo

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

call me live with your full name and date of birth