psyhic abilities

over 12 years ago
jenbeth777 didn't upload a photo

LadyHope777 (jenbeth777)

3 posts

Hi, I need someone to please help me and work with me to learn more about my spiritual gifts that God has given to me. I have know about them for years just pushed them aside I guess. but not up untill then past 4 years or so have they became stronger. I need someone to help me to know what the gifts are. I really would like to be able to use these gifts to help others. I really have this strong erge to learn reiki as well. to beable to help heal others through Gods help would be AMAZING AND AWESOME. I PLEAD if there is anyone out there to help me and to teach me and can find it in their heart to help me with this please let me know. God Bless Always, Jen

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hey Jen,very nice to meet you.in order to identify where your gifts should be directed (could be alternative medicine,healing,motivation) or another section,its important to know what lies in your 12th house in astrology,as this is where our spiritual or intuitive gifts may reside.having a lot of neptune in the 12th house,or merc/moon conjunctions can tell us where your gifts would be best practiced.

if you like,we can do a 12 house astrology reading/report,if you know your time of birth that would help immensely.and i can tell you what it is you should do,and how to best implement the gifts.have a blessed evening.

over 12 years ago
clairvoyant_energy_therapies's photo

Dorothy Holder (clairvoyant_energy_therapies)

27 posts

hiya jen,

you radiate a cerise colour from your solar plexus which means you would do well empathically and may experience an upset or queasy tummy when sensing others. naturally compassionate you can get drawn into others dramas so if wanting to work in the intuitive arts may need to learn to kerb that tendency. you offer your time without hesitation when it is needed which is a great quality and makes you accessible, so even now others would seek your advice regularly. there is a bluish tinge at your sacral area, this will lead you to exercise your life options in your own way, not necessarily following the norm or even advice of others around you. as you already have the desire it is not your skills which are inherent but your confidence that needs a boost, you are obviously considering the energy work which will be a great outlet for what you wish to acheive xx good choices are already being made, you go girl

over 12 years ago
jenbeth777 didn't upload a photo

LadyHope777 (jenbeth777)

3 posts

Hey Dorothy, Thanks, Right now since I have never worked as a psychic much less know how to develop my abilities, is what is concerning me. I need a life coach to do so. I only have an income of 500 dollars a month right now and that comes from my ex each month and I lost my job back in Feb, and still seeking employment. I the others drama part is something I am kind of use too any way lol. I just need someone to help me learn and to know what gifts I do have.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

It’s about exploring every type of psychic ability google the term and then read up on each and then I guess finding people to help in exchange for developing what you discover about yourself. There are online courses as an option. Be open to every psychic ability the only caution I would suggest is be firm with your spirit guides and tell them when your available that way it doesn’t disturb your sleep I found out that the hard way. Be patient this is your journey your meant to be on everything will fall into place as it’s meant to.