I have a question

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I keep getting told that someone I know personally is jealous of me and as a result of this jealousy is the reason why all this misfortune has happened to me. Is this even true and if so who is that person so that I can stop them from doing more harm to me. My name is Debbie Anne Port and my date of birth is 01 January 1976.

Anyone heard of a witch that goes by the name of Andreika from New Orleans what can you tell me about that person.

over 13 years ago
bellamandu's photo

bellamandu

6 posts

My live chat isn’t working at the moment, but send me a message and I will reply to you in private.

over 13 years ago
rains_loving_insight's photo

Rains Loving Insight (rains_loving_insight)

39 posts

Hi there angel ! I can help you answer the question of jealousy by doing a three card connection reading to see if we can continue with the reading.

Please let me help you with whatever you need answers to! Thanks for letting me help you in advance!

Rains loving insight

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

this is true and i would need to do a soul reading to see who is this personexactly and give you more details about where your heading in life hun,Many Blessings Ms.Carmella

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello write me your date of birth,time, place of birth and name.Join me in chat box for answer.God bless you.

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Debbie,

I have a lifetime of experiences (40 years) to Enlighten you about how to clear these negative experiences from your existence and protect yourself in the future.

Waiting To Enlighten You, Priestess Kandi Ranson