Is this relationship serious?

over 13 years ago

I dated this guy 11 years ago for about a week, because of bad timing it ended but in august he got in contact with me and we quickly started dating again. he’d lost his wife due to illness not long before he started dating me again, so i guess im worried that im a rebound, can anyone tell me if it is serious and if its gonna go somewhere???

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

hello could you contact me with your dob and names so I can connect with guides and give you a reading on your situation.

over 13 years ago
rains_loving_insight's photo

Rains Loving Insight (rains_loving_insight)

39 posts

Hi there Donna! I can help you answer the question of are you a rebound by doing a three card connection reading to see if we can continue with the reading.

Please let me help you with whatever you need answers to! Thanks for letting me help you in advance!

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey Donna,

I’m expert in the field of Spirituality & Religion , love & relationships and compatibility. if you’re confused & need to make the right decision and move accordingly, let me help you. I will show you the right path for you. Contact me now for honest reading on your current issue.

Blessings

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

hey hun, i know how your feeling and your scared your gonna get hurt once more, you have been hurt to much in life to go through it all over again, you want love and you want it long term not just a fling, i do see that you have been through alot throu out the yrs much heart ache and pain your a goal reaching though meaning you are a hard worker and is not lazy, you know wht you want your just unsure how to get it and where to find it. if i may have your d.o.b i would love to do a reading for you, im a love expert hun Many Blessings Ms.Carmella

over 13 years ago

sorry for not including my date of birth, its 09/august 1979 my name is Donna x

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello write me your and his date of birth,time,place of birth and name. I can find out sure that he is destined for you or not. Join me in chat box for answer.God bless you.

over 13 years ago

hello Donna, I’d be happy to see where this will lead you. Feel free to contact me. I will show you his true intentions and feelings.

take care