will it last?

over 13 years ago

i am back together with my ex boyfriend matthew my name is aliesha …i am getting emotional cause of all the hurt. but i love him a lot. what do i do.. will this realtionship last? how do i handle him?

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

page of pentacles,the hierophant and 5 of pentacles. by the looks of these cards i say that if you are really looking forward to having a serious relationship with matthew you may be disappointed. i see the 5 of pentacles as you getting hurt again. i really hate to tell you this but i really dont get that this relationship will go very well. my advice to you is take things very slow for now. dont do anything you may regret later.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I would recommend you have a read of material that is readily available such as what is at the following links

http://www.catchhimandkeephim.com/

http://www.dating-advice-for-women.net/annalyn-caras/

I find these 2 people’s advice very good.

The best thing is to take it slowly, get to know one another again like when you first dated/met, have fun that is what he fell in love with to begin with, be independant do not get needy show him that you have learnt whatever it is that you were meant to learn from the breakup and do not use ultimatums that will scare him off let him think he is steering the ship that is why I suggest you have a read of those 2 links you may find something in there that makes sense to you. Be confident and believe in the relationship that it will work out men can smell insecuritya mile away. Be honest as well and upfront. Let him come to you about having those important conversations we need to talk scares a guy away your timing is everything.

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

come to have a quick chat with me and we can look at this together

over 13 years ago
psychicconsultationsbyinna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Consultations With ... (psychicconsultationsbyinna)

2 posts

Hi, I’m Inna and I’m feeling theres a lot going on with you right now and you need some guidence and advice http://www.psychicconsultationsbyinna.com/ I Offer A Free Reading, Click my website and call me when you can:) I’m Always Here For You

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

hi hun im sorry for the hurt you been going though with him. i see this isent anything new for you. you always seem to get hurt in the love life. if i can have just ur d.o.b i woud be more then happy to help you ACCURATELY! many blessings Ms.Carmella

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello Aliesha,

I’m expert in the field of Spirituality & Religion , love & relationships and compatibility if you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you,… I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your current situation.

Join me in celebrating the Xmas spirit of sharing & spreading of joy!!!!

Earnings so generated shall become SANTS’s gifts for orphan kids HO.. HO.. HO.. !!! Do not forget; help others so that God’s blessings will help you.

over 13 years ago

hi Aliesha, I’m able to show you how things will work out for you and I offer you guidance as to what is best for you. You have to take care of you and your own happiness.

feel free to contact me

take care

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

REALY WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU! I HONESTLY WILL TELL YOU WHATS MATHEW THINKING AND PLANNING TO DO, I KNOW YOU LOVE HIM AND WANT TO BE WITH HIM BUT YOU HAVE BEEN SO CONFUSED AND HURT LATLY YOU DONT EXACTLY KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO ANYMORE YOU JUST NEED CLAIRITY IN LIFE YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH HURT AND YOUR SO TIRED OF IT CONTACT ME DEAR I WILL PROVIDE 5MINS FREE TO ASSURE A CONNECTION,MANY BLESSINGS CARMELLA

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Firstly you must remember 1 thing you cannot change the past it is called the past for a reason. You are one of the luckiest women alive why because you have been given a second chance with this guy do you have any idea how many women would like that about now so stop focussing on the past and start enjoying the fact that you have this guy in your life again if you keep focussiing on this hurt which is negative then you are not going to do yourself any favours focus on the here and now and be happy that you got what you want you have been given a second chance to get things right.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Firstly you must remember 1 thing you cannot change the past it is called the past for a reason. You are one of the luckiest women alive why because you have been given a second chance with this guy do you have any idea how many women would like that about now so stop focussing on the past and start enjoying the fact that you have this guy in your life again if you keep focussiing on this hurt which is negative then you are not going to do yourself any favours focus on the here and now and be happy that you got what you want you have been given a second chance to get things right.