I need to know how it really is and what really happened

over 13 years ago

b) One of the main source of worries for you is the fact that at a certain moment in time you ex-partner felt a distinct lack of desire for you. c) There is no doubt whatsoever from an astrological point of view that your ex felt a strong attraction for you in the past.First of all you must get rid of a feeling which, and I don’t hesitate to tell you this, makes you repulsive to your ex-partner’ is this really true, did he really find me repulsive? a psychic told me whats above,i really need to know how it really was. psychics tell me that i have a strong intuition and that i shouldtrust my instinct, so why is it that what their telling medoesnt sound right? why did he go, how does hefeel bout me now?

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

First off how many readings have you had and how many different psychics have you spoken to as too many readings can create mixed messages.

Secondly did your ex tell you why he ended it.

Have you had any contact with him since

What that psychic told you was a little bit off talk about no compassion did they give you anything encuoraging I tend to ignore nasty people who resort to this kind of treatment towards others.

The other thing have you been angry at all and have some sort of negative emotions about yourslef that perhaps the psychics had picked up but confused with that ex of yours.

I could give you a tarot card reading if you want just need your full name and a question that you have.

I think things might have been misinterpreted here a better way of putting the word repulsive is did you do anything to put him off you at all sometimes what we do as in wanting to much attention from someone, going to them for every single little thing can put them off especially if the person likes independant women if that makes sense did you ever make negative remarks about yourself how did you view yourself when you were around him guys do not like needy, unconfident women it can be quite off putting I am not saying you are but there must have been something or things that happened that made him start to pull away and was off you do not take the word repulsive as nasty it means that he lost interest because of things that happened that made him unhappy with you I would take a walk down memory lane and view how you were with him did you both argue did you ever use altermatums to get him to do things did you ever give him space when you both argued. The reason is what not why when something happens like this so take a walk down memory lane about your time with him and something should spark in your mind.

The next question is do you want him back because if you do then you will need to work on these very issues to ensure that they don’t happen again if he sees that you have changed then he may very well come back any way the offer of a tarot card reading is there if you want it.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Is the psychic mean that you were worried that your ex felt a lack of desire for you. (If a woman senses something is not right in a relationship, she’ll automatically blame herself and feel it’s the man going off them physically) This feeling might have manifested itself into your love life, so you maybe felt less desirable. Then you would have become less secure in your confidence in the relationship maybe, and he would have sensed you becoming more ‘needy’ of his physical love. The psychic should have chosen her words more carefully. Your ex might have been repulsed in the meaning he withdrew because he might have seen a change in your vibes. Certainly NOT that he suddenly found you repulsive in the meaning you suddenly turned him off because he found you ugly. Two different meanings entirely. At the moment he’s probably feeling scared off. As soon as a man senses commitment or that things are getting serious, they shove off. If they’re mature, they come back prepared to have a straight and honest discussion. If they aren’t mature, they make excuses and avoid.

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

when you have too many readings sometimes it can create confusion. thats why its suggested for clients to talk to no more than 2-3 psychics. Read my reviews I specialize in love readings, if you like contact me with names and dob to further look at this.

over 13 years ago

Hey, thank you for replying to me, ive spoken to quite a few psychics. H e never told me, ive been searching for answers and i cant find them, i can’t get the answers i need anywhere that i look. Did he really cheat or want his ex over me?

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

To be quite honest you need to take time out from all of this and get your head together if he really wants you then he will start to miss you and make contact with you in the future from there you will need to have a chat with him about this stuff and just listen and respond in a calm controlled manner and if he does want to rekindle things with you I suggest going back to the beginning get to know each other all over again like it was when you two first met the fun that you had that is what he fell in love with take it slowly though let him think he has the reigns on this and reel him in slowly eventually he will have fallen in love with you again and you will know by his actions as they say actions speak louder than words and actions do not lie.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

astrological point of view? what signs were you and your ex born under?. my advice to you is do trust your intuition but make sure that what you get from your intuition sounds reasonable. dont do anything that goes against what you believe in. no disrespect but that makes no sense. how can one be repulsed by a feeling?. if you want try a private reading by me or somebody else you may find interesting on here and see where that leads you. and if you have been incessantly seeing psychics then stop for awhile and take time to figure things out on your own.

over 13 years ago

How do i do a private reading? Please anyone that can help i’d really appreciate it. i now don’t know what to believe and why he completely left. i thought that he cared

over 13 years ago

my date of birth is 8/7/1991. But i cant do a fone reading because i dont currently have a fone at the moment

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

you can contact a psychic and chat with them it is private.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

When the main page comes up for bitwine you will see the advisors on there click on the persons profile and that will take you to their page where you can leave a message or chat or you can click on any of the advisors that post in the forums where you come to post yourself and this will lead you to their page to either chat or leave a message.