Starting a new chapter

over 13 years ago

dob-1-21-90…For a while now Ive been thinking and dreaming about starting a new chapter in my life by moving out and to be honest out of state…mainly to florida. Only thing is finding a job there…I feel as though this is the right thing to do since Ive been so down for so long I think a fresh start will be good for me.

What i wanted to know is will I finally be able to start that new chapter in a different place soon?

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

hello there fellow aquarius,i have pulled out three cards for you. the chariot,5 of swords and 6 of swords.

i get from these cards that now is a good time to move forward but the 5 of swords to me implies an obstacle standing in your way but nce you get through this obstacle(or obstacles)you will be able to make the journey in peace. if you found this helpful please feel free to contact me for a full reading.

over 13 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

now is the time to find new friendships and branch out to find serenity for your inner power is at all time high karma is working in your favor you have some financial issuses hanging over you in the balance of these times but this well not stop you If you wish a full reading please contact me peace love and light be with you as your follow your heart and move forward

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey. Jasmine,

I would be happy to to help you right away.

Am having ability to understand,  love to help and serve my clients. Whatever you are going through I can help you. I am in situation and can easily guide you,  to get a clear vision at various situations in life. There is no reason to be frustrated and confused about in your current situation.

Pleasse contact me to know what is on your way ahead.

Blessings