Starting a new chapter

over 13 years ago

dob-1-21-90…For a while now Ive been thinking and dreaming about starting a new chapter in my life by moving out and to be honest out of state…mainly to florida. Only thing is finding a job there…I feel as though this is the right thing to do since Ive been so down for so long I think a fresh start will be good for me.

What i wanted to know is will I finally be able to start that new chapter in a different place soon?

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hii

Contact me god bless

over 13 years ago
ms.carmella didn't upload a photo

MS.CARMELLA (ms.carmella)

48 posts

i see that u r a good hearted person you do more for others then you do for yourself i see for sometime now youhave been unhappy and very hurt not seeing if its about someone or somthing but i am picking upthat right now you are going through alot n you feel by moving you are starting somthing new but at the same time u r scared you do not no what is in store for you. contact me n i will accurately tell you everything !

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hey..

Do you need help to know how to move on. This is a very bold step your going to take, i appreceate your coorage go ahead and lead you owm life. Conract me for more discussion on your current move.

with you good luck