Christmas

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I have to be honest I am not looking forward to christmas this will be the 3rd christmas I will be by myself as I no longer have any family but this year is even worse I have no job and my soulmate is no longer around. Each year is worse than the last. I also have a birthday a week after christmas do you think the universe could actually grant me all my wishes it seems to have taken everything I am so over loss. I don’t ask for much I am a good person so in no way do I deserve all this bad stuff. Does anyone have any good news for me in regards to my soulmate, a new job, my financial situation etc.

over 13 years ago

I just wanted to stop by with a {{HUGS}}

over 13 years ago
psychicvalentinavisions didn't upload a photo

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

42 posts

Hi, i would love too help you by answering all your questions and guiding you toward the right path. Contact me with your name and DOB, and please hire. Godbless

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

angel,i am sorry to tell you this but i keep getting that the man who is supposed to be your soulmate has no interest in you whatsoever at this point. but dont give up hope just yet because surely that tarot card you saw in your dream meant something. i often read the sun card as rejuvenation. maybe there is something in your life that you need to get rid of. do you feel as though you are holding on to something?. because i definitely feel that there is blockage and some of it you can get rid of. try some spiritual cleansing. im not talking about going to a cold reader and paying $700 supposedly for some candles but taking some time to look within yourself. look back at things. was there something you”ve done wrong?,something you could have done better?,something you maybe overlooked?,what have you learned from your mistakes?. if you have the time start looking through your home. anything in your home that reminds you of a bad time?,gifts you may have gotten from people you no longer get along with? or just things that make you feel uneasy?. any of these things will most likely have negative energy attached to them. also,why do i keep feeling like there was magic being messed around with in your life?. i am not saying magic is really a bad thing(i dont do it but like they say “to each his/her own”)but i have been told by people that if you dont know what your doing or the magic is just being abused it can backfire and maybe even become dangerous. i know you have said something about a hex or a curse on you before but was there anything on your part?. even if you do find yourself alone on the holidays,try doing some vullenteer work. helping people can be very spiritually fufilling and you may also meet people that way.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi Miko

I pay attentions to my dreams and my visions back at christmas of 2008 and new year of 2009 I was grieving the loss of my grandfather and I had a vision of my soul mate proposing to me at a restaurant that we have eaten at, him and I in a church exchanging wedding vows, him running through a house and me sitting on a sofa surrounded with people holding my first born which is a girl I even hear the name I had given her even the surname and it was my soul mates surname and I said take (the childs name take the childs name) and I ran after my soul mate and we ended up on the grass outside kissing and I even about 2 weeks later had another vision of my soul mate and I standing at a place here not far from where I live with our daughter about 2 or 3 years old and he was holding a little boy around a year to a year and a half old I had not even thought about having children at all. I have been having visions like this since 19 and every vision so far has come true. As for the curse who knows the verdict is out on that one I will say this I received some very good news today that will change things for me as of next week sometime or the week after that most of my problems apart from 1 thing will be gone and I have learnt a few life lessons in this time and when I do go back into the workforce which should be shortly then I have a plan that I will be putting in place. That good news I received means that I can start a project I had put on hold which will see things go in the right direction for me and in a year from now I will look back and say thank god that was over but it has been a very valuable learning experience for me but I still believe my soul mate is coming back. As for the magic I believe that a very nasty woman used black magic to take my soul mate away but that has been removed and it had affected me so that may be why you picked up on that.

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

well i hope that things do turn around for you. i too have been going through some tough times this year. i saw a rainbow on mother’s day while i was out walking my dog. it was beautiful and very bright so i just knew it meant something. later that day i would hear that my cousin committed suicide and i was depressed for awhile then my dog mousey went blind and things went from bad to worst with her. then i got into some accidents. one where i drowned at a water park,the other where i fell in the tub and suffered a knee ijury that is still healing now. after my dog was put to sleep i just went through emotional things and felt as though i was being harassed by demons for awhile.

eventually,i took things into my own hands and i knew that only i had the power to change things by trusting in god and the spirits to take care of everything. thats when things got better and now im attending a music school and im looking forward to starting a new chapter in my life.

they say rainbows represent peace after hard times and i did get peace after hard times. it was a promise.

angel,no matter what happens,never lose your faith. yes,faith doesnt always gauruntee a positive outcome but you”ll always accomplish more by believing and sticking it out til the end than you will sitting there and feeling sorry for yourself.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

It is sad when bad things happen to good people that do not deserve the bad stuff. Positive thinking is the most powerful tool that you can have to get through anything and avoiding anything negative so I tend to spend less time around negative people like this woman I was friends with she is very negative and her comments were just too much to take coming into my home and making comments that were not called for so keeping my distance at present is paying off I can then focus my thoughts into getting a job, my soul mate coming back and on that subject I have an idea as to how he will come back and won’t want to walk away again. Also my focus is also about moving house all of which is going to happen this month for me before my birthday. I have placed crystals around my house to absorb the negative energy and I am avoiding the people upstairs until I move house. I know my soul mate so well that I know what he needs so when he does come back it will because I have done a selfless thing for him to make his life easier. I am going to still do this as I made a promise to him a few years ago I am not expecting anything in return but if he sticks around then that is an added bonus I genuinely care about what happens to him and would do anything for him and I hate to see him suffer and be controlled by others all of which has happened to him.

Update I am not giving up I have put into action a plan to bring back my soul mate I don’t give up easily I had very powerful visions that I trust I have always known since 2006 who my soul mate was and I have never walked away from that I am being true to myself to llsten to others trying to convince me to give up and walk away I don’t think so I am determined to bring him back I am about to do a selfless thing for my soul mate I had made a promise to him in 2006 and I am now going to fullfil that promise. I have asked a mutual friend to pass on that news to him. If anything Miko I am more determined than ever to bring my soul mate back.

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

just take it one step at a time. be careful that you dont overwhelm yourself.