having flashes of dogs

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

this september my family and i had to put our beloved dog mousey to sleep. she was an elderly dog with many complications and everything the vets did to help her failed,so we couldnt stand watching her live the way she was so we let her go.

for awhile i would try to act happy but deep down all i wanted to do was cry and i even felt guilty thinking some of the things she went through were my fault. i felt that the evil was doing everything in its power to exploit my pain. i kept feeling scared of what i dont know,having nightmares about mousey and even losing some sleep. but since i left everything in god’s hands and decided to leave the past behind the darkness is being dispelled and i am able to sleep peacefully,and god showed me that my mousey is ok and infact better than ever!.

i have another dog named whitey but i always felt that mousey and i were closer(whitey loved her and misses her too). now getting to the point,i have been told that by december another animal will enter my life. i have had flashes of 2 different dogs. one was what looked to me like a badly injured pitbull type dog and another was a small white dog that whitey and i are playing with in the snow.

any insights?.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Contact the dog whisperer he will help you find the perfect dog.

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i have thought of adopting a shelter dog this time. i think i will let whitey have a hand in choosing his new playmate(: he did choose mousey in a way..and i dont want him to feel left out. the most important thing to me is that he gets along with the new pet.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

The dog will choose you… You gave mousey all the love and care you could. She knows in her doggy heart that you did what you could for her and she wants you to give another dog a chance. She isn’t selfish. She knew it was time to free you from the care and worry about her health.

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

Sounds like your subconscious is still feeling the pain of the bond you had with your pet. It feels as though it was a very karmic relationship and that is why you are so bewildered by it and dreaming so intensely. I am agreeing with Jenny the dog is going to choose you and your connection will be a strong loving one. Your pup who has passed is going to guide this new dog too you. Keep your heart and mind wide open.

over 13 years ago
psychicvalentinavisions didn't upload a photo

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

42 posts

:( my dog just passed its very hurting like loosing a son it was very unexpected to i can’t believe it happen still hasn’t hit me.

i would love too help you by answering all your questions and guiding you toward the right path. Contact me with your name and DOB, and please hire. Godbless

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

thank you guys. lori,the pain does come back to me from time to time but god,the spirits and even mousey herself have made it painfully clear to me that i am not doing myself any favores by holding on to the past. mousey is up in heavan watching over us and i know one day i will get to see her again. i am now getting on with my life,god is working wonders in my life and i will keep my mind and heart open so that a new chapter will start.