IS HE LIEING ??

over 13 years ago

I WAS TALKING TO THIS GUY..AND BECAME GOOD FRIENDS.AND WE WERE SEXUAL. HE HAD BROKEN UP WITH HIS EX @ THE TIME. AND HE WAS SAYING THAT HE LOVED ME. I STAYED AT HIS HOUSE FOR NEARLY A WEEK. 2 DAYS B4 I LEFT HIS HOUSE. I HAD THIS FEELING HE WAS ACTING DIFFRENT. THE DAY I WAS LEAVEINGI HAD A FEELING HE HAD TO LET ME GO.

I WAS FALLING FOR HIM. I GET TEXT SAYING HE WASNT READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP. WITH THE DISTANCE IT WASNT GOING TO WORK OUT. AND THAT WHEN I WAS THER AND HIS BABY MAMAS SEEN ME. SHE FLIPPED OUT (because he was trying to get his kids back)<- ANOTHER REASON WHY WE COULDNT BE TOGETHER.

MY FEELING WAS HES BACK WITH HIS EX. BUT MY QUESTION IS WAS HE LIEING OR TELLING THE TRUTH?

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hi ……. I have rich experience in the field of love & relationships. I would be happy to help you, if you’re confused & need to make the right decision. Call me am on line & waiting for you call on chat box.

Blessings

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Men take longer to commit to relationships than women. They view sex in a completely different way. They can compartmentalise their physical, mental and emotional state during sex. Women think they can have sex and things will just be the same, or better because the guy will feel the same connection as they do. But sex for women is a uniting of all her emotional, physical, mental state. When she finds the guy isn’t connecting in the same way she can feel completely and utterly used. Men also use sex like a way to relieve all their stress and worries. If he was in a problematic situation with his ex, the relationship with you would have been like a breath of fresh air. Whilst he was with you, he could forget, or pretend that his situation isn’t so bad. Sorry, I think you’ll just have to be grateful he dumped you early before you got tangled up in a situation where he’s playing you off against his ex and kids, whilst he’s trying to fathom out where his responsibilities lie. :( x

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Please contact me with your dob and this guys dob. I could take a look at this for you.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

maria,i get the feeling that this man is not doing anything malicious but is very confused and having an ongoing battle with his hormones. how old is he? because normally our hormones dont fully develope until we are atleast 23 years of age. other than that its obvious that this man is not ready for a serious relationship at this point.

for your sake,whatever you have with him end it. you may wind up getting hurt.

over 13 years ago
psychicvalentinavisions didn't upload a photo

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

42 posts

Hi, i would love too help you by answering all your questions and guiding you toward the right path. Contact me with your name and DOB, and please hire. Godbless