The Soul Mate Search...

over 13 years ago

Hi i’m 25 i was born april 5th 1985 in jamaica queens new york at 11:15.I kno your woundering why am i giveing you my birthday and such and such. But I figuered it might help you guys.Im woundering when and where. Am I gunna find my soul mate?. what dose he look like??I have a feeling i’m close. I feel it in my body & That he is looking for me to. I had a dream a year ago About him. And it felt soo real. I gues i was at a store. And he is standing right behind me. With a smile. he was beautifule.And then it gose in to a next faze in my dream. Where me & him Are in a hot tub. and getting hot & heavy. And then it stopped and i woke up with a smiled…

SO HELP ME OUT !!!

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hii there,

_ Am Just a Click away from you and Sure you will get Piece of Mind and answers to your all questions & problems no matter what so ever they are. I can and will help you to overcome the obstacles_.

blessings

over 13 years ago
guardianangel didn't upload a photo

Guardian Angel (guardianangel)

29 posts

Hi dear thier is a reason why you had this dream please contact me live or through email thanks.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

did the man in your dream have light brown hair? because thats what im invisioning. i also get that he may an aries like you. and if your interested i have the details of your birth chart. feel free to contact me(:

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Do not ignore your dreams we have then for a reason it is about figuring out what the dream means. I have had some unusual dreams in my time and I am glad that I paid attention else things maybe a different story today. Talk to anyone of these advisors I found Miko to be very good but what I had not told a lot of the advisors is I had several visions about my future husband back at the beginning of last year when I was grieving the loss of my grandfather and when I normally have visions they come true so I generally take this stuff seriously and is the reason I have not given up. My latest dream was of a tarot card reading and the only card I saw was the sun upright this is a good card so I know that my problems are on the way to being sorted.

over 13 years ago

HEY MIKO I THINK SO AND HE WAS HOT.. I THINK LIGHT EYES TO…I WILL BE HITTING U UP .

over 13 years ago
psychicvalentinavisions didn't upload a photo

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

42 posts

Hi, i would love too help you by answering all your questions and guiding you toward the right path. Contact me with your name and DOB, and please hire. Godbless