I NEED some answers PLEASE!

over 13 years ago

Okay… My fiancee and I split up on August 4th, 2010, and since our split a lot of things have taken place. Mostly negative to say the least but yesterday I found out that something very serious happened to her and our children and I would really like to know is this karma reciprocating back to her for her wrongs she’s done to me? and is this the events needed to take place to bring her and I back together again. Even though I have come to grips with our separation and have tried hard to let things be as they are – I STILL LOVE AND WANT MY FAMILY BACK!

Can someone provide some clarity for me please?

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

First off whatever has happened to your ex fiance that is just part of life things get thrown at people mainly because of life lessons that are needed to be learnt so try and not think that this is karma coming back to get her sometimes we can be in the wrong place at the wrong time and things happen that you don’t deserve and they should never have happened.

The thing about a break up there were reasons why that happened try and look at the whole relationship was there tension there, were either of you putting in less effort into the relationship, who ended it and look at why whoever ended it, the reason is what not why but the what will answer why. Then when you have figured that out the best thing to do is work on yourself because you certainly don’t want the same stuff happening again if you were both to get back together. Give her the space and time she needs and if she still feels anything for you be prepared to talk and listen to what she has to say the problems you had need to be aired and sorted before you can move forward together again else the same stuff will repeat. Once that happens and you come to some kind of agreement go back to what it was like when you first started dating to spice things up and take one day at a time as rushing things will do you no good. Any way I hope this helps.

over 13 years ago

Hey Terrell. I saw your post and it stood out to me being that it is similar to my situation. I separated from my fiance in August also and we just started talking again in the past few weeks. I can’t offer clarity but I can say ask for peace in your soul and have faith things will work out how you wish if you believe and be positive. For clarity I recommened talking to my good friend Roger Davidson, Lalya (Spiritwalker), or Clairvoyant Vision, and Irishgal. They offered me clarity when I needed it and you know what they were so on point. I pray it all works for you friend. Cheers!

over 13 years ago
mystic.moon didn't upload a photo

lilly (mystic.moon)

59 posts

well come let me help u and tell u what you need to do if u like

over 13 years ago
guardianangel didn't upload a photo

Guardian Angel (guardianangel)

29 posts

Hi dear thier are somethings you need to know and i can tell you what needs to be done to have her back.please contact me live or through email thanks.