Nervous about this

over 12 years ago
ph1966 didn't upload a photo

Ms Capricorn (ph1966)

10 posts

I’ve had some bad experiences with psychics where they kept asking for a big input of money for readings and to banish some evil forces. I have sensed spirits of family members around me and need some reassurance that they are there.

Am I right or is it my imagination? I love all my family members who have crossed over and miss them. I would love to think they were still with me.

Also, I’m worried about the future as I’ve been a single mum for seven years and despair about finding another person to share my life with who will actually care for me more than my ex-husband. That marriage was soul-destroying and I’m still recovering so many years later.

With regard to my career, there’s so much going on right now. I’m working in an accounting job and this type of work has given me security for years but it does not make my heart sing, it’s just a job for me.

Next year, though, I’m taking up my university course in the Humanities as a mature aged student and hope to get into Education as I still have about 15 to 20 years of working life ahead. I’m in my mid-40’s.

I’m at a crossroad in my life and feeling stressed. I’d welcome some good news about the future.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hi there :) very sorry about your bad experiences. When you are comfortable,i would love to do a 12 card zodiac reading for you.it addresses all those concerns and more with one reading.like love,career,education,finances,health,home and more.I would need your exact date of birth,like city and time,and if it were am or pm,and of course all the questions you want answered.I would love to give you some clarity and spiritual guidance.I will draw one card for you,free of charge by message to see if we have a connection first.many blessings regardless-stacy

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

hey patti, im sorry to hear that you struggled in the past, but i just wanted to say cheer up things will get better the grass is always greener. also yes I do feel you are right your family members watch over you. I dont feel there are negative spirits tho…. for more infromation and guidence contact me i have a low rate of only 55cents a minute take care,

Annabell :)

over 12 years ago
ph1966 didn't upload a photo

Ms Capricorn (ph1966)

10 posts

Had reading with Annabel and was really amazed by what I learnt – as well as reassurance for what I sensed already about the family members around me.