Relationship?

over 13 years ago

I recently started seeing a lady by the name of Leena (a Taurus) and I’m a Libra for that matter. I am curious to know if we are compatible as partners or not?

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

What does your gut instinct tell you do you see a future with this person or not that should be your main question. My parents are cancer and leo the complete opposites so astrology does not always apply when it comes to who we choose as our future mates. Normally you would know if this person is the one you have a future with things will be different and feel right between you. Does this person make you feel good when you are with them, does this person give you what you need and vice versa. Any way I hope this helps.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hi ……. I have rich experience in the field of love & relationships and compatibility if you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you,… I would be happy to help you right away.

Please contact me now.

Blessings

over 13 years ago
guidancebyemilyrose didn't upload a photo

Deleted. (guidancebyemilyrose)

1 post

Hello Rick.

I specialize in both love & relationships and astrology. If you give me your date of birth, place of birth, time of birth and full name and hers I can do a complete life chart for both of you and a compatibility chart. Please send me a message so we can get started.

God bless

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

rick, i am art from belgium, a renowned psychic known for accurate readings. please find me to see your compatibility and relationship prospects with leena.

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

I specialize in reading for relationship and its outcome. Read my feedback and feel free to come and chat with me so i can look at this.