Changing..

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

I can be quite a strong-willed person, suffered a lot of emotional abuse and so on, but am ok, so – long as people don’t try and keep me down. I DO get weak, and people take advantage of my vulnerability, sometimes to make themselves feel better. I know i can change circumstances, and i know I need to, but can’t seem to stick to being STRONG!

People seem to use me for their games. I wouldn’t mind, but feel i don’t deserve this. My ex, whom I have children with uses my kids despite the fact that our son is disabled! Of course this hurts me. People i cared for, took advantage, turned it into a game. people for some reason just don’t want me to be happy. the more happier i try and become, the more they seem to be threatened. I know this, but i’m not sure why and it don’t help when i start feeling the pain. I’m just wondering if anyone can see what it is I need to start thinking/doing to actually stand strong, and stop letting these people do this to me. I’m a great person despite this, but that’s the problem.. It’s them who can’t bear seeing me be myself.. I could be doing so much more in life, and feel that i really need some insight..

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

people cant take advantage of you if you dont let them. maybe you need to start standing up for yourself more. queen of rods-i feel that this card may be saying that deep down you are a strong woman who can give somebody a good “spanking” so to speak. dont be afraid to let out your frustration and tell these people exactly how you feel and if anybody has a problem with that they can sit on a tac. meditation may also help you to be more spiritually,mentaly and emotionally stronger. hope this helps(: