Help.. Lovelife...

over 12 years ago
maroon didn't upload a photo

maroon

6 posts

I am born 02/08/94 and my exboyfriend is born 21/06/92 I was predicted that he would contact me in July, but I heard some nasty things about him, so I am not certain what is happening now. Can predictions change? Help please. I was predicted a reconciliation, but I feel so hurt I don’t know if I possibly could ever reconcile with this guy.

over 12 years ago

It is correct there is an age requirement that we must follow.

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

hey sweetie I would like to help you on rare occasions predictions can change if the person takes a very unexpected last minute turn but thats rare I can help if you like contact me,

Annabell :)

over 12 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Some things in life are set, and don’t change… some things change a little… When you get a prediction of the future the reader is telling you the most possible outcome, unless it is something that is set more in stone… Now depending on the actual connection that this person or situation would have with you on a souls level, a prediction can change or may not beable to change… if something inside of you or in your life changes enough to change your future… There are always different time lines in the future… but there are some things that are so set that it would take something major to change them… There is only one true path for anyone to take, however we all tend to stray away… Generally if a reader told you something, and they are accurate they know this.. if they told you a prediction, it is because they felt strongly about it…

The best advice I can give is that you have to listen to that little voice inside of you… If you would like more on this I can give you a full reading… If not, you have what it takes to figure this one out… you just have to listen to that guidance… you may not beable to predict the futre, but you have everything you need inside of you for anything that comes to you in your life…

Come chat with me if you would like to see what the cards have to say… or I give great advice on what options are available and what direction you may need to take with this… :)

over 12 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

I have rich experience in the field of Spirituality & Religion , love & relationships and compatibility If you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you,… I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come . Hire me answers back right away. Please contact me for an accurate, honest reading. No false promises here, only a way forward. Contact me now.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

The Client is only 16 or 17 years old,i thought you have be an adult to get a reading?what happened to over 18 only?

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

ALL YOU PSYCHICS SHOULD BE ASHEMD, SHE OR HE IS A CHILD AND IT IS AGAINTS BITWINES RULES TO GIVE ADVICE OR READ A CHILD! please hun do not use this site ever again

over 12 years ago
moonlight_jane didn't upload a photo

Moonlight Janes Love Connec... (moonlight_jane)

22 posts

Contact me for trueth.. Somtimes the future can change very easily, With the right advise he can come back to you