2 issues- What to believe & Overcoming doubt

over 13 years ago

Ok So I have been a Bitwiner for a minute. And like most of on here I am on for a matter of the heart. I have been given a few readings in which 95% were GREAT. Exactly what I want to hear. 5% were meh, mot so good. I ask you with this results what do I believe the positive or the negative reading (well negative as in the sense its not what I want to hear). My second question is I want the 95% to happen but doubt has started to creep in. Due to my lack of patience I am starting to doubt the 95% and maybe beleive the 5%. Can someone lend some clarity to this situation… (As a side note some things from the 95% has started to happen).

over 13 years ago

Always feel the (+) in your heart and mind, and keep (-)away. I know easier said then done, but if you just take the message to heart, you will see it through. Like I have been told if you think () you will recieve () if you think () then you will receive ()

~~hugs~

over 13 years ago

Lol Ok Karen after some deciphering I finally understand what you posted. Thank you for the reply :)

over 13 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Its important to watch your focus as the first law of attraction is what you put out comes back be it good or bad. Im one if youd like to a reading

over 13 years ago

That’s right I have to remember the Law of Attraction. it is very important to our individual success.

over 13 years ago
antivirgo didn't upload a photo

antivirgo

27 posts

Hi Terence,

Just so ya know, what you’re experiencing is really common among those of us who are feeling anxious about a particular situation in our lives and seek psychic guidance. Inevitably, if we seek many different opinions, there will be some variability in the answers we receive…I think this is something we must just accept. :)

At the end of the day, the most important thing is your own happiness. No matter what anyone else says, it is possible that what you want will not work out and you will have to move on. Of course, you may very well have a happy outcome, but nothing is set in stone.

Rather than obsessing about the issue, I invite you to focus on remaining calm and open to all possibilities. Take what advice you’ve been given into consideration, but don’t put all of your eggs into that basket—that’s like giving away your power, don’t you think?

What has helped me in the past is focusing on myself and working on whatever I feel contributed to whatever issue I’m facing. For example, if it’s a break-up I’m trying to process, I think about how I contributed to the failure of the relationship and what I hope to do differently next time. I read books about it or listen to inspirational talks or audiobooks. It helps to stay relatively calm and centered, and may give you a sense of purpose and a goal to work towards while you’re waiting to see how the future will unfold.

As the song goes, “you can’t always get what you want…but sometimes, you get what you need.” It’s all about acceptance, I think…plus, feeling excited about the unknown is much more fun than feeling afraid and hopeless, don’t you think?

Keep posting if you feel stressed out! We can all help each other out with words of encouragement. You’re not alone, my friend. :)

over 13 years ago
psychicvalentinavisions didn't upload a photo

Valentina Holly (psychicvalentinavisions)

42 posts

Sounds like negative energy trying to get threw to you, trying to block out positive thoughs, and energy.. I would recommend Protection, keep faith, dont turn your back when your actually on the right path.

Contact me if you have any questions.

over 13 years ago

very good points antivirgo, however I subscribe to the train of thought that we can be prophetized to and given a glimpse of the direction that we are on. I wouldn’t say I’m obsessing but at the same time I say that I am anxious about the situation. I do like what has happened so far, being that the positive has come to play in the way I like for it to be.

I’m not focused on timelines as I know they vary but I want the outcome to be as I determine. Sometimes I want God to send me an advanced copy of the script you know? LOL.

I think the advice i got earlier was best focus on the positive and that will happen for us.

over 13 years ago

I like that a lot Valentina. That is a great recommendation!!

over 13 years ago

You have to remember that only god knows what life has in store for us, and we must take each day as a gift. Even thought at times it may seem like a test of your faith, Just keep strong stay (+), and you will see the light at the end. Trust me I know your going to say it’s hard to do, but it is hard, not going to lie but with faith and hope you will see yourself through these issues that you have at hand.

over 13 years ago
antivirgo didn't upload a photo

antivirgo

27 posts

Hi again :)

I also believe that the future can be tapped into and that staying positive is best (the latter is just good ol’ fashioned common sense!)...

...but that still doesn’t change the fact that sometimes, life just isn’t fair. LOL, we are all wishing that we could determine the outcome! But I simply, and gently, suggest that you may be setting yourself up for a huge disappointment if you turn a blind eye to the tried and true Facts of Life.

And the onnlllyyyy reason I say that is because I have totally done that to myself. Multiple times. :) It’s taken me a few trips around the block, so to speak, to realize that going with the flow will not only be more likely to help one stay happy and sane in the midst of a difficult time, but also contributes to better self-esteem. Think about it: do you want to be the little kid stomping his foot because he’s not getting his way, or the grown-up who can handle reality and make the best out of any situation? It is, of course, a personal choice, and I will certainly understand if you don’t agree with me. I just want you to know that you’re not alone in what you’re going through, and offer you what I’ve learned through my experiences in hopes that you can avoid some of the same pain and anxiety that I walked right into (er, ran at full speed…).

Edit: Karen, I totally agree—it IS hard. But rewarding, too. :) Cheers to faith and hope!

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello chat with your date of birth,time and place of birth with name. Very first thing is no on the earth are God. So every one have some efficiency less then 100%. It is just like consulting Doctors. God bless you