any advice on developing a gift

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I am trying to develop my remote viewing gift to see lotto numbers at present. I use the self hypnosis technique of counting backwards from 10 to slow my brain to then visualise lotto balls including colour and number in the white circle any advice on other ways I am up to 3 correct numbers so far

over 12 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

What about envisioning money flowing to you from all directions in your mind… It may not help you with remote veiwing, but it will surely help you bring money into your life… :)

I heard also that if you absoltely believe inside of you that you already won the lottery, than you will actually win it… Like bringing yourself into the vibration or something… I am not sure how this would work, but I get the concept… It was said, I believe… “if you know that the lottery was already yours to began with…” I am not sure exactly what is being said here… but something to ponder on… :)

How we create our reality, and anything that we believe strong enough we actually make it happen. The same would work with the lottery… My problem is to much doubt in my mind… set up by the bad mental programming from society…

Same thing with physics, Albert Einstein and some others were on to this… Like with telekenesis and how people can teleport… you have to lose the limitation and know with all of you that you can… I am sure there is more to it than this, but if I figure this one out I will share how to do it…

Our problem is that we have been taught limitation or being a limited being… so maybe it is something inside yourself keeping you from it… some mental limitation deep in your subconcious… Just an idea… I couldn’t tell you for sure…