time to open up

over 13 years ago

I want to finally open up with my mom about what has been going on with my health, i feel like I need some, some to talk to some to cry with. I really want to, but I just don’t know how to, she phoned to day to see how things were, and I was honest and said that things are ok. I just don’t want her to worry, for she has health issues of her own, and I just don’t want her to worry about me. I have always been a free spirt, but I think it’s time for me to open up more and be more honest. Also should open up to my husband, but he just doesn’t understand.

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

Pl write your date of birth,time of birth and place of birth with name. Join me in chat for answer. god bless you

over 13 years ago

Oh my heavens what a bad spelling day that was, i was thinking way faster then I was typing….. So the main thing is I want to be open and honest with my mom with what I have been going through, so I have someone to talk to on bad days, but I just don’t know how to, for i don’t want her to worry, for she has a lot to worry about, about her own health. As for the husband I give up, he doesn’t understand… to him i’m just home having a holiday… oh if only I wish.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

im sorry to tell you this dear but not telling your mother would be a bad option too. i sense that somehow she knowse something has to be wrong and it hurts her to think about what might be going on. you dont even have to give out all the details,just say something like “i havent been feeling well for awhile.” and try to use a positive approach at it. telll her not to worry and that you”ll be fine. as for your husband,maybe hes just in denial about the whole ordeal.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

mum will stick up for you and support you going through a rough marriage.

over 13 years ago

Since I have been sick she’s come the odd time to help me clean, and it’s always how come paul doesn’t help, all I can do is just laugh. But yes his in denial about everything. His fear is that they wont find what’s wrong, and then I will just be a lazy wife… REALLY…. I love my job and can’t wait to get better and go back to work, I miss the youth I work with more then anything. Some days I just want to yell at him. But I just can’t. Same for helping out around the house, think once they fix the problem and if treatment is needed I might just go to my mom’s, so then I can just relax and heal… I plan on going out with my mom this coming week or next, so we may just have a talk.