Attn: godessdrew/Justine (?)/anyone who has survived sexual abuse--Please read this post!

over 13 years ago
antivirgo didn't upload a photo

antivirgo

27 posts

I’m just posting a new topic in hopes that godessdrew/Justine (is that your name?), who apparently has deleted her account, is still lurking on this message board.

Please see the reply I made on your original post, “Help me on this please ASAP.” Link here: http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/9-ask-a-psychic-new/topics/1491?page=1#

And if you are not godessdrew but have also survived sexual abuse, please read it. It’s for you, too (and please apply everything I said to Justine-including that I would be very happy to just talk with you if you need to speak with someone who cares-to yourself, as well).

- antivirgo

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

Hello this type of matter can be solved with help of astro therapy also.If interested join me in chat with your date of birth,time of birth and place of birth. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

last i checked her account got suspended it said. god bless you for posting this(: and its true people with real problems dont need to be doped up,what they really need is somebody willing to help them and to talk with them. i pray for every young man and woman who had been through abuse of any kind.

*note added by Bitwine Admin. —client account was not suspended

over 13 years ago
antivirgo didn't upload a photo

antivirgo

27 posts

Thank you for your kind words and your input, miko…I didn’t realize her account was suspended. I’ll be praying right along with you.

*note added by Bitwine Admin. — client account was not suspended