does anyone know who this is?

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

little girl no older than 5 with short,curly red hair wearing a green dress with i think white polka dots. also may be riding a bike(kind of hard to do when wearing a dress but meh). i think her name is either lacy or lindsay. i keep having flashes of this girl and some awful things happening to her and i just have a very bad feeling about this whole thing. this could really be somebody’s daugther

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Miko

I think you maybe right perhaps child abuse I get the feeling a male figure maybe abusing her as I had a flash of the same girl but I don’t know who she is. I have been having trouble sleeping as soon as I close my eyes I see a ginger cat hissing then a clown and flashes of other animals it’s weird. I am trying to get lotto numbers at present the most I have ever got right is 3 numbers it frustrates me. Whoever that little girl is someone will stop that guy.

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

well i very much agree with debbie I do feel that this is a case of child abuse I want to ask you a few questions this may be serious like have you ever actually seen her in real life? please contact me for a chat this is important,

Annabell

over 12 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

You can send your love to her and protection… and hopefully something will come along and help her… or you will be given more to help her yourself…

I would agree to this sounds like it could be a real thing… If you take some time in quite and send her your love, and protection… That may be all that is needed of you… if there is more, than keep your mind and heart open to any guidance that may be directing you to how you can help her or what to do further…

You know it could be that you need to talk to a certain specific advisor that will actually know more for you…

Hopefully something will come along and help that little girl… so tragik the things that so many kids have to live through… <3>

I will send her my love and protection…

over 12 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i did see her being beaten. at first i thought maybe this was a murder because i do see her alone at a lake with someone and it does look like whoever she is with is beating her while shes on the ground. and all i can see of the person abusing her is that he has a pony tail and may drive a pick up truck. thanks to all who replied.

over 12 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

I have a daughter who will soon be four, she had a bike for her birthday last year. he hair is shortish, and can appear to be a ‘red’ colour at times, some apparent curls. She does have a green top with dots (despite the fact you seen a dress) because when she wore it in a photo, ‘pebbles’ came to mind as in pebbles from The Flintstones. I don’t live in the same country as my kids, nearly two hours away, so PLEASE anymore insights, names, dates, places and so on.. JUST INCASE – because this is kind of ‘worrying’ now :( Ps, her name isn’t any of the above, but her name ends with a ‘EY’ sound..

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

The male figure I saw was of a slim build with red/ginger hair it’s like he is telling her not to tell anyone it’s a secret what I sensed he was doing I can’t even bring myself to repeat it’s so wrong how can someone do that especially to a child.

Destinyseeker it may not even be your child but I don’t think she is dead I just think what’s happening to her no one has picked up on yet.

over 12 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i also have an image of a house white and kind of bland looking but a well kept lawn buttercups are also there and some kind of purple flowers (or could be those weeds i used to see). guy from my previous post had a blueish pick up truck with him. dates i cant pick up on but he number 14 shows up

over 12 years ago

this is very scary..Miko…with what you saw. are you saying or feeling it is someones child that works on this site?

over 12 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

I don’t want to give anymore details of my kids, one for their confidentiality (i think you know what I mean) and two so not to influence anyone, but i think it’s worth considering for those who work here and post here to try and think if they know of any child of this description – to keep these insights in mind, as I feel that there’s a reason for everyone to be seeing these visions, and posting them on ‘here’..

Good idea actually, if the moderators could actually have, maybe a new added part of the forum for advisors to post their predictions for those who work and post here?

over 12 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

the point is im just trying to get this out to as many people as possible and seeing if other advisors can pick up on anything.

over 12 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

i can help you with these visions.

experienced psychic from brussels.