help

over 12 years ago

my name is sharron i am born 15th may 1978 i have a partner carl he is born 22 oct 1976 i have been finding out he is hiding things or should i say just not telling me things it hurts do i just give up on this relationship?

over 12 years ago
angel2011 didn't upload a photo

Angel Allison (angel2011)

44 posts

Dear, Sharron !Although you and your partner look at the world differently, there is no reason for both of you not to reach a common ground.Please, contact me for more details.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

How do you know he is hiding things from you. What if he didn’t want to be a burden and wanted to deal with things his own way he is a libra your a gemini perhaps he knows how you would react and didn’t want that so it is easier to just keep quiet. If he is keeping things from you try and look at how you react if your the type to fly off the handle then there is your reason. A person normally has a good reason start looking at you and how you have reacted to things in the past and work on that and then perhaps he may tell you.

over 12 years ago
moonlight_jane didn't upload a photo

Moonlight Janes Love Connec... (moonlight_jane)

22 posts

contact me LIVE I can give you the best advise and honest answers to your question

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

hey sharron i can provide you all the answers you need at a low price of 55cents a minute contact me,

Annabell :)

over 12 years ago

In all honesty, all you really want is somebody to be faithful/truthful and to give you enough attention that you need, and you feel like you can’t get any of that out of him. If you feel too emotionally attached, stay in the relationship but just distance yourself until you feel okay without him.