grandma watching over me

over 13 years ago

I have known since the day that grandma passed away when I was 11, that she never left me, my grandma is always with me. And for the days that i really miss her, I just have to remember that she’s not gone for she is with me always. Has anyone elses family members that have passed on become a part of your spirt.

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

I remember a few years after my grandfather passing away he kept coming to me in my dreams. My sisters felt that they were close to him, but i was dreaming of him.. It was my first call to a medium who actually told me he was in fact making contact, this call was over the phone and she described him, and even knew we shared a name! On and off over the years he’s come to me in my dreams, and whenever I have a reading with a MEDIUM, he will always come though. x

over 13 years ago

all my grandparents that have passed away have visited me.. my gandma visited me that night and my grandpa visited me the night before his funeral. It’s really a blessing

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

I remember a grandmother passing when i was about seven years of age. I had a dream, she was stood there all in white, and i was just about to say: ‘oh Look, there’s Grandma’ and she told me not to. I’m assuming that was my very first premonition. With my grandfather, it’s a blessing because my family – siblings and cousins are quite selfish and believed they were the only ones loved by him.. So, i don’t bother saying anything, either he chose me, or just the fact that I’m more open. There was a dream he was introducing me to other deceased members, one where we were driving and he’d ask me about the family here on this side. I dreamt my other grandfather was about to pass.. I remember my gran passing, I was sat awake, i looked at the clock, and it said: 3am. I had this vision, and was so certain she had passed, i wanted to ring a family member who was tere with her to tell them to check on her. I didn’t, incase they thought i was being funny – but i heard the next day that she did pass.. And the time.. Approx 3am. It’s a nice gift to have, but at the same time, you feel you can’t speak out to many. I suppose it’s more comforting to be ere sharing with others who understand. x

over 13 years ago

the only one that knows of my gifts is my husband. Ya could imagine telling my parents oh I say grandma yesterday .. they would think I was nuts.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

well this year i had a cousin commit suicide on mother’s day(she was very physicaly ill her whole life so dont judge)and i do dream about her from time to time and i believe shes up in heavan now and sometimes communicates with me. 2 months ago my family and i made the decision to put my dog mousey to sleep and i went through a period of depression and blamed myself for everything that happened to her and i even felt as though i was being harassed by demons for awhile. but after praying the lord reassured me that there was nothing that could have been done and it was nobody’s fault.

then i asked “is there anything she wants to tell me?.” and all of a sudden i saw what i believed to be my mousey. she looked so beautiful and just like a completely different dog…then i felt as if she was talking to me. “the only thing i want you to know is that i love you.” she said. and i had a very warm fuzzy feeling inside.