question

over 12 years ago
gav didn't upload a photo

gavin (gav)

17 posts

i have recently recieved an eviction notice from my land lord. i feel uneasy about the underlying reason for this. will it all work out alright. should i include the sons girlfreind when moving.

over 12 years ago

Hi Gavin,

First off I’m sorry for the situation you’re finding yourself in.

I can understand how this would be concerning to you. I do however feel that it would work out ok in the long run.

Feel free to contact me for a deeper reading around this.

Hayley

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I would suggest you seek legal advice from tennancy services in regards to this. The reason why I say this is because the landlord maybe breeching the law. For example here where I live the law states that tennant must give 21 days written notice to move out but with the landlord it’s 90 days unless they are either selling the property or relatives are moving in and then it’s 6 weeks notice. I gather you would have paid a bond and is the other reason you need to seek advice. It maybe different where you are. You could go to a community law centre for advice or citizens advice. If the law is on your side then you may have to start proceedings against the landlord through a tribunral you will need to lodge that with either a district court or tennancy service this should be explained alongside your options. If the law is on your side chances are it will go your way but first you need to go through the proper channels to see where you stand.

As for including that person in the move talk to her see what she wants to do no point if she has other plans.

over 12 years ago
gav didn't upload a photo

gavin (gav)

17 posts

i beleive its the sons girlfreind is the reson for our eviction but can not prove it. rasisam

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

i have a tarot card for you,the princess of wands reversed.it does represent a female,and receiving bad news in relation to this woman.its a messenger card,and the messenger is unwelcome news.so i believe your suspicion is very correct.

if you like we can look further into this for more info.msg me with your dob,and ask a particular question,we can do a full past present future reading for $10 through email.