A Psychic told me

over 12 years ago

A psychic told me that both of my ex’s nither of them really loved me. is this true?

over 12 years ago
psychicannabell didn't upload a photo

PsychicGardeniaAnnabell (psychicannabell)

16 posts

Hi sweetie I feel for you. These things you’ve heard must have really got you confused if you will contact me i would love to give you my insight. Im running a special. Blessings to you! :)

over 12 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

Hi Cindy,

I believe that both your ex’s started out in love with you, but that quickly changed.

you give too much of yourself and people tend to take advantage of that.

It’s a very good quality to have, but unfortuanately, people can hurt you because of it.

I’m online now if you’d like to go into more detail. My rate is only .49/min.

over 12 years ago

so in other words I wasted all up 9 years of my life. 6 Years on the first and then 3 years on the second. They say you learn something from every relationship all I have learned is that you cant trust people who tell you that they love you. Am I always going to be used. Should I start giving less of myself in relationships.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

How are you ever going to heal if you listen to negative people so please do yourself a favour and stop.

Those guys it’s their loss not yours. Another guy will come along you just need to heal first.

over 12 years ago

hi I understand what you speak of. I think you should still give of yourself BUT don’t allow yourself to be taken advantage of..Set limits and bounderies.

take care..time heal..