I need a voice and insight! **Help**

over 12 years ago

Am I pregnant? DOB 10/4/1987

I’ve been having all these symptoms but I can’t afford any frivolous purchases this week like a pregnancy test. Can some one at least give me a clue please

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Go to the doctor and ask can you pay the bill next week they are normally good about it.

over 12 years ago

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

There is a free online test go to http://www.thepregnancytester.com

And when you can afford it go to a doctor. I am certain there are clinics that are cheap for me to see a doctor it costs $12.50. Have a look in your local directory or contact citizens advice beaureau they maybe able to refer. Those home kits can give false readings only a doctor can tell you for sure.

Piece of advice use protection and look at good contraception like depo provero if you don’t want to get pregnant.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

a pregnancy test is not a frivolous purchase,its a matter of life.you need to find out for sure,because if you don’t know,and you are pregnant,drinking or other activities can harm you.

its best you find out for sure,and not guess with psychics.its your health.invest in yourself.blessings and good luck-stacy

over 12 years ago

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Oracle says no which is what I got but you need to see a doctor because other things can give same symtoms. Your health is way to important to neglect so get yourself checked out.

over 12 years ago

Thank you guys I’ve been having a hard time booking an appointment. I missed my period, my lower belly feels really hard, I’ve been able to smell everything lately, on top of that these weird back aches and growth of hair on my chest is out of the norm for me. If I am pregnant I would be close to 11 weeks