Should I stay or should I go?

9 months ago

I moved away from home and not sure I made the right decision. Should I stay or should I go back? Overall, what would be best for my long-term future in terms of career, love and family?

9 months ago
loveflame didn't upload a photo

Fatima Love Flame !!! (loveflame)

40 posts

I’d give you deep insight in terms of your career love and family as well as what you wants to know. You can join me when you will free you will feel relax after getting reading with me.I also pulled out tarot cards for you.Hope to see you

9 months ago

stay where you are it has the best long term results

8 months ago

Hmmm. This situation has many depths to it.

Connect, and we’ll explore the best options.

Highest Blessings, Pk

8 months ago

Hello dear and welcome thank you for your questions. The cards are showing for you not to look back into the past for the answers but moving forward is the right decision if you’d like to know more, please let me know join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes I will be logged on at 5 o’clock central time.

8 months ago

Hi, I will need to chat with you for a deeper session, It seems you have made a huge decision that has changed your life but there is a good reason. Just know God has a plan for you and good will come out of this. Please message me for a direct and straight-forward answer.

Love Psychic Maria.

8 months ago

i can completely relate ,, if your still looking for insight and or answers please feel free to contact me

7 months ago

Should I wait it out or should I do something :/