Real

over 12 years ago
ritaks64 didn't upload a photo

Rita (ritaks64)

7 posts

Are there any true psychic on this sight I have spoken to several and most just ask alot of questions and then never really answer the question I ask. I feel like some are the same person with just a diffrent name. I am trying to find a real psychic to give a true love life reading with out me giving all the info and getting none back!

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Firstly the psychic gift is real there is no such thing as fake you even posess the gift to some degree in some it is prominant in other it is dormant.

Timeframes change they are not accurate for many reasons.

Whats important is restricting the number of psychics you talk to and how many readings you get else the information becomes scrambled. A good way to find a good accurate psychic is to ask a question about you that no one knows the answer to could be to do with your past because if they do get that right they have a good connection with you. Also go with whoever stands out that your drawn to chances are the connection will be good.

This is what I am picking up for you please do not ask about their name etc or timeframes I don’t work with timeframes and feel giving details about a person an invasion of privacy as I don’t have their consent to give out details. Go about your life and when the time is right things will happen

Either there is a guy currently in your life or is going to enter into your life with short chestnut brown hair.

over 12 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

Debbie is correct in what she says. I do not ask questions in reading. I need first names and questions only. You must be open, have your feet on the ground, and ready for the truth, even if it not what you want to hear.

over 12 years ago

I don’t ask any questions whatsoever—Only your name & date of birth, I tell you everything you need to know then I answer your questions, I give full detail and never leave you confused, if you ARE unsatisfied with the readings you get, you should ask for a refund. But I know if you were to come to me, you’d be fully satisfied.