is he in love with me and will he commit?

over 13 years ago
sjl didn't upload a photo

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

I have been struggling with this issue for some time now.

My birthdate is 05/10/87. His is 26/04/90.

Thank you.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

hii Sarah..

how are you?

I have rich experience in love & relationships and competebility,can advice on your current issue if you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you,… call me i’am on line & waiting for your call .

blessins

over 13 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

hey sarah, I would need his first name.

over 13 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

sam

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

hii Sarah..

how are you?

I have rich experience in love & relationships and competebility,can advice on your current issue if you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you,… call me i’am on line & waiting for your call .

join me on chat if ur serious to see the real picture of your relationshiop and time to come in the near future.

blessins

over 13 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

Basically I have been seeing him for about 7 months. We are really close, and ive never had a connection like that with anyone! The problem is he was badly hurt more than once in the past, and hes abit scared in regards to relationships… I am greatful for anything you can tell me.

over 13 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

Basically I have been seeing him for about 7 months. We are really close, and ive never had a connection like that with anyone! The problem is he was badly hurt more than once in the past, and hes abit scared in regards to relationships… I am greatful for anything you can tell me.

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

hi sarah, i can see a few hurdles that you need to cross before he will commit. thanks, art

over 13 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

OK, thanks :) So he will end up commiting? Could someone please elaborate…this is the first time i have used this psychic service. Any guidence is awesome!

over 13 years ago

Hello, Sarah. Please contact me and I will help you with this, from what I feel already, it is positive but there are complications in every relationship. But in order to see more you need to contact me. I have guaranteed on date timeframes, if you do not get the exact results I predicted, you get a full refund.

over 13 years ago

Hi Sarah, I’d be happy to help you find the truth as to if Sam will committ or not, what he feels for you, what is reallly his intentions.

please do feel free to contact me and i will provide you with a reading.

take care

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Sarah contact me for a reading

over 13 years ago
psychicangela's photo

angela lee (psychicangela)

6 posts

Hi There, i would be happy to help you. please contact me in live chat for a reading to answer your questions. thank you