Confused?

over 12 years ago

Hi, my dob is 15/04/1967. I am moving in about 4 weeks & believe that I am doing the right thing. I have begun talking to an old school friend down there (dob 1/4/1966) & think that something may be developng between us. However, I can’t get a guy up here (dob 4/7/1961) out of my head, even though he treated me very badly & we have not spoken in about 4 weeks, & I believe he is with someone else. Should I pursue things with this man fully before leaving, or put the past behind me & make a new future for myself. All I feel at the moment is terrible confusion, & feel like I’m on hold, waiting to know the right direction to go. Can anyone help clear the confusion for me?

over 12 years ago

trish i’m sorry to hear about all you been through. i feel as if starting a new relationship with someone else would be good for you. this man you have been involved is the one causeing all your pain and confusion. you are a good hearted person and deserve someone that will respect you. it will be hard from the start but your feelings will change.

best wishes to you.

catty.

over 12 years ago

Thanks Catty, As soon as I can afford it, I will be having a reading with you. I definitely need guidance right now.

over 12 years ago
phyona's photo

Phyona (phyona)

28 posts

hi trish, i would be happy to help with an email reading…much luck to you on the move.

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

hey trish, im sorry to hear that now is such a confusing time for you but i do feel that i can help you sort out some of your feelings i see good things in th future for you My price is only 45cents per minute and id be happy to help and guide you come chat with me, Annabell

over 12 years ago

ok trish that would be great. i have a $10.00 flat rate unlimited time.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey trish i am lea, and i have layed out 3tarot cards just for a mini reading free of charge for you, first card is confusion second card is love 3rd card is stress… ill explain there is love in the air for you but you still have feelings for someone else this is why you have been so ocnfused latly the move honestly is a great idea its a new start for you, all of this has been taking a toll on you and your aura there for stressing you out, if you feel we have connected i would be more then happy to provide you a deeper reading into all of this $5 for 10 mins today special :)

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Take it from me Trish who gave a guy of 5 years the proverbial boot no guy is worth losing your self respect and dignity over time to move on. There is another and much better guy for you out there. I do not regret taking out the trash best decision ever yes he contacted me 2 weeks later and asked me to continue doing his housework I said no and have never looked back. You can do so much better than that good for nothing proceed with moving and see what happens with that other guy your happiness is more important.

over 12 years ago
moonlight_jane didn't upload a photo

Moonlight Janes Love Connec... (moonlight_jane)

22 posts

Please email me back, I already know whats goin on, And can guide you the best path to choose…

over 12 years ago

Thanks to everyone. The ex rang me today & wants to catch up on Sunday, I am not so sure though, as he confirmed that he is still with the other woman, but stated that he is still in love with me! I will definitely be getting a full reading, if & when paypal ever get my a/c running properly.

over 12 years ago

yes trish i would like to go over this with you in a live chat reading. connect with me a/s/a/p.

thanks catty.

over 12 years ago

Thanks Catty, I’m just waiting for my deposit to hit the paypal a/c & then I will contact you for a reading.

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

I know how hard letting go of the energy that has been out of your life path now for 4 weeks will be. I can clearly see the pull you have to him. But, you have got to move forward. It didnt work out, and I believe that when a man loves you, he does not let you get out of his sight for 4 weeks and he does not do it for another woman. Move forward, start a new journey he will only weigh you down. I would be happy to be here for you during this time, and help you stay strong.

Hugs Myztic!

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

I know how hard letting go of the energy that has been out of your life path now for 4 weeks will be. I can clearly see the pull you have to him. But, you have got to move forward. It didnt work out, and I believe that when a man loves you, he does not let you get out of his sight for 4 weeks and he does not do it for another woman. Move forward, start a new journey he will only weigh you down. I would be happy to be here for you during this time, and help you stay strong.

Hugs Myztic!

over 12 years ago

Trish the choice you make is yours but you should question why you feel less deserving. Why do you want to be involved with a man that has not treated you with respect and still doesn’t. Is it the competition you enjoy? If his heart truly belonged to you he would not be with another woman…Just some things to think about. You need to learn self-love and realize that you are more worthy than what you think….

If you would like a reading on how things would be should you choose to move and be involved in another relationship please contact me I’m here for you.

over 12 years ago

UPDATE – Firstly thank you to all who have given me advice on here, it is truly appreciated. I had pretty much decided not to meet up with the ex again & just move on with my new life. Then today I got a phone call from his girlfriend, in which she said that she knows he is continuing to contact me. I assured her I had not contacted him at all since mid-May, which is true, except that I sent him a text last night when very drunk, but it was not a kind text, it was telling him to stop hurting her & leave me alone. She also seems fed up with his contined lies & deceit & she wants to meet up with me alone to sort it all out. I have told her that I am basically leaving to get away from him, & that she should have more self respect & walk away from him too. I am just so over all this mess & just want to put it behind me. I can’t seem to get them out of my life no matter how hard I try. I wish paypal would hurry up & put my funds in, I’m in real need of guidance here as in what to do, as 1 little part of me wants to speak to her only so that he gets what’s coming to him, but I get the impression she will stay with him no matter what. Confused all over again. :(

over 12 years ago

I’ve just sent them a text asking them to leave me out of their games & asking that neither of them contact me ever again. I feel so much better having done that, I just hope it was the right thing to do.

over 12 years ago

hi trish. thats the right thing to do. like i said befor move forward with your life. i see many good opportunitys that will come your way. once you find someone you will be happy with you will feel so much better. but what ever u do do not rush into anything.

catty.