The past clarvoyancy?

over 12 years ago
cherryade didn't upload a photo

cherryade

20 posts

So theres someone who has passed away and I don’t know why but I keep wanting to talk to him, ask him for guidence and if he’s shocked or ashamed of me at the moment or if he’s pushing me to do something for him because i keep getting urges to do things that i know he would of wanted done, bit vague i know but any insight would be appreciated

thanks xxx

over 12 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Chances are that if you feel that they are trying to contact you, they probably are… If you are wanting to be able to have a way to hear them stronger, try talking to them right before you go to sleep… Tell them you want to know what they are tryig to say… in the sleep state it can be easier to break through the layer between their world and ours… If that doesn’t work, either keep trying till it does or try some quite time where you calm all your thougts and just speak to them… they will hear you… sometimes they give little signs that we sometimes miss… so just keep you eyes and mind open… If you keep yourself available for them they will find some way of letting you know…

over 12 years ago
mm327's photo

Chris (mm327)

11 posts

Hello, I”m Chris your Personal Advisor! I have over 19 years of this type of field. I had managed to help many individuals with this issue. Contact me when you are ready… Thanks.