Is he coming back?

over 13 years ago
cbgirl didn't upload a photo

cbgirl

4 posts

Went to a psychic back in early august, someone who many people I know have used. She picked up right away on this guy I was seeing, she was right on with a lot of things with him. She told me that he definitely feels a connection with me.

Basically, I thought he was a good guy (which she said he was) and he led me to believe that we had potential to be really great together and then he was slowly disappearing. She told me to not contact him, that he would be back within 6-8 weeks, which after 6 weeks of no contact he did contact me online. I told him he hurt me, etc and he said that he wasnt looking for anything serious, he didnt want a gf. I let it be. I specifically asked her if him and I will ever be in a relationship and she said absolutely…. well where is he? I don’t know what to do with myself… I asked her if I should be looking for other guys and she told me to “just have fun”

I have been mentally, emotionally & physically exhausted over this guy. I dont know what to do anymore. I have ZERO interest in other guys… I have never been this way with a guy before and I am 35. Please someone help me, will he come back?

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

oh sad…still looking for advice? go through my profile if i can be of some help to you.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

First, when a relationship ends the chances are that the woman will focus on all the good feelings and times with the guy. But where did this guy put you emotionally, physically and mentally? He took everything out of you and whilst you had a great time in his presence, when he wasn’t around you were screwing yourself in knots? Let me guess you were making ALL the compromises? Even to the extent that most things in your life paled into insignificance compared to how much this guy gave you when he was around? Note that he left you in a bad place when he wasn’t around? Because you didn’t know where you stood? You’d never felt like this before, but once you started giving off those vibes he started pulling back… That’s what men do, I’m afraid. Because they have a totally different idea about how relationships work. They are all out for fun, initially. They have a different time scale of commitment. They like to ‘play the field’, having a few fun dates so they keep their options open. I’m so sorry, but it might be time to forget this guy. He’s completely drained you. Go for some energy healing. Then I suggest you google Christian Carter and even if you don’t buy into his programme, you’ll get a lot out of his emails… And keep your heart open. It’s tempting to close it and believe you’ll never let anyone else in again. A bit of vulnerability appeals to men, but only if you are in control of it. I hope this helps. I do feel for you…:(

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

it is time for you to take a break, and look into the priorities in your life. this guy is clearly playing with you, so i would advise that you should get done with him. look for a fresh start, look into the bright things you can do everyday. help the needy, help the poor, see the life of people in underdeveloped nations like somalia, and this will help you get out of a rot where you think only about yourself. and ultimately this approach will help you gain inner peace and happiness.

over 13 years ago
magickspot's photo

That Tarot Girl (magickspot)

60 posts

I can read for you and ill tell you exactly what comes up in the spread. I’m a fast reader and i do not sugar coat it.

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

He isnt the one for you. The one for you will come in as soon as you allow yourself to release this one. Also you have some past life issues that need to be healed before a LONG LASTING relationship can come into the picture.

over 13 years ago

hi, if you’d like to contact me, I only need both first names to give you a complete honest reading about this person you speak of.

When you feel you wish to have a reading, please don’t hesitate to contact me but also, please be ready to hear the truth as I’m upfront in what I see and feel, whether my clients like to hear it or not.

in the meantime, take care

over 13 years ago
psychicangela's photo

angela lee (psychicangela)

6 posts

Hi, i would be happy to look into it for you, please contact me in live chat for a reading. thank you

over 13 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

my dear you need to close the door to this relationship as it drained your inner self worth a one sided love is never gonna change you have the perfect relationship you give and he takes and he will continue to take as long as you allow it your heart has alot to give why not give to someone who will give back to you this man has caused you enough pain he throws you a few fragments of happiness just to keep string you along cut those strings and you will be amazed at the the light that will flow and how fast you will build your inner light again and how that light will attract mister right if you wish to speak to me I am available for you peace love and light ldyf