fork in the road

over 13 years ago

Life has changed drastically for me in the past couple of months..I have decisions to make and am not sure which way to turn. can anyone help please?

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

yes indeed julie, please go through my profile. i am art from belgium, and have been rendering psychic services for last 15 years. best wishes, art

over 13 years ago

Blessings Julie;

The guides are giving me many answers regarding your question and if you would like to talk to me feel free to contact me at anytime, I would be happy to help you with your situation.

Love & Light AnnetteMarie

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello join me in chat box with your date of birth,time,place and name. I can help your better. God bless you.

over 13 years ago

I would be more than glad to give you my guidance, advice, and look into your future hun.

over 13 years ago
angel777 didn't upload a photo

Angel Of Love (angel777)

12 posts

Hi just wanted to let you know im here for you if you need a true angel to talk with …god bless

over 13 years ago
rains_loving_insight's photo

Rains Loving Insight (rains_loving_insight)

39 posts

Hi there mag-pie! I can help you answer your question of the fork in the road by doing a three card tarot reading for connection. Please let me help you with whatever you need answers to! Thanks for letting me help you in advance!

over 13 years ago
esotericlight's photo

Esoteric Light (esotericlight)

8 posts

I pulled 1 card for you and got the 10 of wands which tells me you’re feeling the weight of a heavy burden. You need to make the right choices so you can feel like a weight has been lifted from your shoulders. Contact me at your convenience and I’ll be happy to help you move forward.