Are there any psychics here that do not use Tarot cards or a guide?

over 12 years ago

Just wondering : )

If not, what do you use?

over 12 years ago

hi.

i’m a clairvoyant whats on your mind?

catty.

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

hello I am also clairvoyant I use tarot cards sometimes too if you use both it provides more infromation if you would like to see how this works come and chat with me oh!! and also im having a special 45cents per minute!! or 5 dollars for 15 minutes

over 12 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

When it comes to doing readings, you connect with yours and/or the person you are reading for guides. That is just what you do… As for the tarot cards, they are a mere tool. Such as scrying or even some ways you can use astrology… You are still connecting to your guides when you use a tool. It doesn’t matter what tool you use, just that you get the result… That is the important part… The result that the person is needing from the reading…

Not everyone likes to use a tool, and not everyone even needs a tool. It is a matter of preference… Using a tool is something that anyone can do… It can even help a person to open up and learn to trust and hear their inner guidance. Still though, it is a preference of personal choice. The result is the important thing.

My self I use the cards, I am a bit new to doing professional readings… I have done bits of readings for people for sometime now, but I am still learning my gifts. Eventually I won’t use the tarot cards or anything else, unless the situation specifically calls for it… In some cases it can help the psychic to get info that they would not have gotten otherwise. My strong point at the moment is wisdom and guidance… I am young still, but I have knowledge of someone much older. As well as I know intuitivly how to direct someone down the right path for them… The reason I use the cards is so they can help me to focus and strengthen my other areas of psychic that are not as strong yet… The areas I have not had as much practice using…

Like everyone else, we are human, as psychic we filter and translate the info being given. Alot of times it will come in symbols in our minds, like simple words or phrases that we have to learn to interperet the proper way… or even simple pictures to more complex ones…

If you want me to explain any more of this, come chat or message me. I would enjoy sharing the knowledge that I have of this… :)