What should I do, i miss my ex.

over 5 years ago

My ex and I recently broke up because she said she needs time figuring out herself and what she wants to do in life. But when we were together everything felt right and I’ve never felt the way I do with her with any past people Ive interacted with or thought I had interest in. I feel like shes moving on. Does she still love me or care about me? Is there a chance to rekindle our relationship? My name is Thu and my birthday is August 29th 1997. Her name is Erin and her birthday is July 22nd 1997.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love her so much and want to be with her but not much sure about her feelings to take you and for this relationship.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit now and see what is ahead with her and if you and him will get back together and when . On line Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Erin does care about you, there are certain things you need to be careful not to do that would chase her off.

I see a lot between you, please contact me. I empathize with you and I can see you are in pain. sending love and blessings. TGO

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Thu,

You two connected and it felt blissful but she’s young and needs to experience life. I’d love to work with you to help you through these difficult times so you can see everything that is going on. I’m on Bitwine daily. Give me a chat.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

I can help (:

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

The energy is still connected and that’s why you miss him ) if you would like a reading please contact me live chat ;) new clients special ten mins for ten dollars ;)

over 5 years ago
missaria829 didn't upload a photo

missaria829

10 posts

hello darling, you and my son share the same b-day lol, I would love to help you find the clarity you are seeking, please call me lets talk on live chat.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me today. ask about my specials . right now I have $15 for 15 min there are more all through nov so ask when calling.

over 5 years ago

Contact me for a session, I have the answer for you, I do not sugar coat. I see the problem here. I am online.

over 5 years ago
psychic_tarot_expert's photo

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

117 posts

I can help you with this and look into her true feelings and sort out what happened and what went wrong.

over 5 years ago

Good Day Thu,

I’d be more than happy to help enlighten you on the future of your relationship with Erin. I have been called world renowned to be accurate in relationships.

Connect With Me In Live Chat

over 5 years ago
new_age_metaphysics's photo

Machell (new_age_metaphysics)

14 posts

hi thu i do see that she dose love and care for you but she is very confused she is scared of committing shes afraid because she loves you and dose not know if this is the right thing but in time she will come back to you if you would like to speak more about this please contact me i am online now

over 5 years ago

I am your gal for this one. Call in for chat.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
lovereadercrystal didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Crystal (lovereadercrystal)

7 posts

right away im feeling there is way more to that of what she has told you,i would love to do a deep reading and have some chat time with you,please stop in mention the post for extra free time

over 5 years ago
new_age_metaphysics's photo

Machell (new_age_metaphysics)

14 posts

i do see that the situation is more complected then it seems please contact me via chat for more insights